The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Sweets - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Sweets (/showthread.php?tid=7255058)

Pages: 1 2

Sweets - ByronicHeroine - 03-23-2013

I took these photos last weekend, but have been rather lazy about posting them. The Merl is not mine, but I was tasked with taking some pictures of her (since her owner thinks I take better pictures than they do) now that she's got her new pink look going. The purple girl is my Saras Arati. She's rocking her Keely Kimono and a Black Berry wig from Leeke World.

[Image: 8580986212_f6318c0368.jpg]
Dessert Party by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

My fiance built me that table!! I was also very happy to have an excuses to break out my rement for the first time smile

[Image: 8580986496_4578989149.jpg]
Arati by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

[Image: 8579888031_a1c3929ce1.jpg]
Rosa by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

[Image: 8579886765_0a47a3b917.jpg]
Rosa by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

[Image: 8580986892_1f50447619.jpg]
Secrets by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

RE: Sweets - KiraKira - 03-23-2013

I'm loving that table that your fiancé made--such a creative idea! And the rement looks great--it's always fun to play with rement. I really like how your Arati/Saras looks in her purple wig...and of course, I'm a fan of Keely's Cute Kimono...

I actually really like that last photo--it's fun to imagine different scenarios of what could be going on there...

RE: Sweets - Cornflower Blue - 03-23-2013

I want to see more pics of that Kimono, it looks adorable! I already commented all over your pics on Flickr, so I won't repeat myself, but they both look wonderful. And I agree with Kira Kira, that last photo is interesting because it makes you question the circumstances.

RE: Sweets - Lilcurly - 03-23-2013

Lovely pictures <3 That little table is awesome!

RE: Sweets - sceimhiuil - 03-23-2013

Fiance... am I behind the times or did I miss that entirely?! Congrats! haha smile

How do you store your rement? I have mine in the dolly display at the moment but it looks cluttered >_<

These are lovely photos! Arati looks especially stunning, and I'm surprised at how much I like Merl in that pink wig!

RE: Sweets - TrueFan - 03-23-2013

Fiance!? I'm behind too! Congrats! It's a lovely table, and series of photos.

RE: Sweets - ByronicHeroine - 03-23-2013

You guys didn't miss it, I just never really said anything. I figured I'd tell guys at the next meet up. It's also easier to type bf so I haven't gotten use to using fiance. He asked me back in January for our 7 year anniversary. It was during half time of the Packer playoff game. Theo one that they won smile

@Cornflower Blue: I actually had Keely make it for me after I saw BabelGlyph with one at Puddle. I fell in love with the rabbits.

@Lilcurly: I'll pass on the compliment.

@sceimhiuil: I store my rement in a plastic baggy, in a box. I have no display areas right now. It's one of the reasons I'm really looking forward to moving out (once I get a job). All my girls have to live in boxes...it's very sad.

@Truefan: Thanks smile I'll show you the ring next month.

RE: Sweets - beajjai033 - 03-23-2013

That's a cute photoshoot - I like the re-ments.
Your Arati is pretty with that violet wig & kimono combination. Sweet.
I like the last photo too - what could be the secrets they're hiding? smile

RE: Sweets - kuanyin4 - 03-24-2013

Both dolls look great, those wigs really suit them. I love your Arati, she's awesome.

RE: Sweets - LovelyPapin - 03-24-2013

These are so cute! Arati is totally gorgeous too smile

RE: Sweets - Tinnu - 03-25-2013

The little hello kitty sweet is so cute smile Very lovely photos!

Arati is so pretty. I have been thinking of maybe getting Saras as my second Pullip, and I was wondering if her jewel is like a sticker or is it something more permanent, if you don't mind my asking?

RE: Sweets - ByronicHeroine - 03-26-2013

(03-25-2013, 11:40 AM)Tinnu Wrote: The little hello kitty sweet is so cute smile Very lovely photos!

Arati is so pretty. I have been thinking of maybe getting Saras as my second Pullip, and I was wondering if her jewel is like a sticker or is it something more permanent, if you don't mind my asking?

The jewel isn't a sticker. It's glued down. I know that it can be removed, but if you do, you'll most likely end up with a mark where it use to be.

[Image: 4801638859_273a67023c.jpg]
Ed by Tshu, on Flickr

I'm sure it would be an easy fix though. I think she would make an excellent second Pullip. She's got a very nice, but neutral face up that would let you match almost any wig or set of eye chips. She's also a pretty standard light color so she would make a good match for a white obitsu.

RE: Sweets - Tinnu - 03-26-2013

Thanks a lot for the info! I am chicken about marking up her face, maybe by the time I'm ready for a third Pullip I will be up to it Tongue

RE: Sweets - kitten-squid - 03-27-2013

Oh my Glob! Your girl Arati is absolutley gorgeous! Every doll you get is prettier than the last, I swear! I'm so jealous of that cute little table, mind if I show this to Joshy to see if I can't get him to make me something so cute? xD

RE: Sweets - ByronicHeroine - 03-28-2013

(03-27-2013, 02:39 PM)kitten-squid Wrote: Oh my Glob! Your girl Arati is absolutley gorgeous! Every doll you get is prettier than the last, I swear! I'm so jealous of that cute little table, mind if I show this to Joshy to see if I can't get him to make me something so cute? xD

Thanks blush I totally blame you for my collection so you can take some credit. I found out Josh's new gf collected pullips, and then I had to dig mine out and fall in love with them! Also, feel free to tell Joshy, and when he decides to make you a tiny pipe organ instead (which will totally work) you'll have to have me over for a small concert. LOL