The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Onsie anyone?! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Onsie anyone?! (/showthread.php?tid=7255450)

Pages: 1 2

Onsie anyone?! - Lilcurly - 06-24-2013

Excuse Miley's baldness, I don't wanna fix her stock wig down cuz I'm ordering a couple more, & it's too heavy to stay on so she's bald lol.

But look......... I made a onsie!! grin

[Image: 9117174906_ea4095627f.jpg]
DSC_0319 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 9114951101_dbee096af4.jpg]
DSC_0317 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 9117173084_3dbd8fdfe2.jpg]
DSC_0324 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

What do you guys think? I'm going to sell them in my Etsy shop when I get round to getting things listed. Would you buy one?

RE: Onsie anyone?! - kuanyin4 - 06-24-2013

Depending on the price (I'm a cheapskate) I definitely would! I think it's great. How does she get it on? The neat thing about it, is I haven't seen any like that and everybody loves something new and unique. It would probably sell at a higher price than I am willing to go, because of that. Lovely!

RE: Onsie anyone?! - beajjai033 - 06-24-2013

I agree with kuanyin, it depends on the price. Though I live far far away so shipping would be bad :/ Though I love it. Would you do some other designs also? smile

RE: Onsie anyone?! - KiraKira - 06-24-2013

I think that kuanyin is right--it's unique and no one else is really offering that at the moment, so I think you'd be successful selling those.

RE: Onsie anyone?! - Lilcurly - 06-24-2013

What sort of price would you guys be willing to pay?

I will do different designs yes smile as many as I can, I will also use iron on T-shirt transfers so I can put cool designs on the front.

eta: It goes on feet first straight through the top & slides over the body, you have to remove her hands to get it on.

RE: Onsie anyone?! - Joichi - 06-24-2013

This would be awsome in a variety of other designs!
My Isul boys would like it! They need more hoodie shirts. Hm would like one in Black/Green stripes; as for purchase...sorry June-July is a tight money month for me; alot of things to pay for..so none for me sadly

I haven't done any Isul patterns yet, but I definitely will do at some point. I have a lot of Pullip patterns now, just completed a long sleeve T-shirt style dress with a big pocket on the front smile also have a pattern for leggings, a little short sleeved T, socks & hoodie. I only have a T-shirt & hoodie for Taeyang tho, boys are so limited on their clothes!

RE: Onsie anyone?! - FishiesGoPook - 06-24-2013

Oz would totally be down with one of those lol so would PEEP! ... PAJAMA PARTY! lol

RE: Onsie anyone?! - martah - 06-24-2013

This is so in Tegan's (my Pru) style! I always find it hard to match any clothes to her but this seems perfect. Please let me know when you will be selling these, I'll definitely get one.

Martah, hopefully within the next week or two I'll have the Etsy shop up n running. What kind of pattern/colour(s) would you be looking for?

Fishies, Lol! I think PEEPs would need devil horns on the top :p

RE: Onsie anyone?! - FishiesGoPook - 06-24-2013

(06-24-2013, 09:34 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Fishies, Lol! I think PEEPs would need devil horns on the top :p

lmao she would enjoy that way too much lol

RE: Onsie anyone?! - MissMandyLynne - 06-24-2013

i think it would be cute if they looked like they had animal themes to them ^^

RE: Onsie anyone?! - Lilcurly - 06-25-2013

Yeh, I need to figure out different hood types before I can do animal ones, which I do plan to do smile I couldn't get the ears to work with the current hood pattern I'm using.

RE: Onsie anyone?! - Chihiro - 06-25-2013

Oh my gard, if you did animal ones I'd buy them all ! Lol

RE: Onsie anyone?! - martah - 06-25-2013

(06-24-2013, 09:34 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Martah, hopefully within the next week or two I'll have the Etsy shop up n running. What kind of pattern/colour(s) would you be looking for?

Fishies, Lol! I think PEEPs would need devil horns on the top :p

Black and white, plain or striped would be more than fine, since the girl is pretty colourful herself. smile