Dolly Market Forum
Juniper's Home (Pullip Mercu) - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Juniper's Home (Pullip Mercu) (/showthread.php?tid=7255885)

Juniper's Home (Pullip Mercu) - lyricsoul - 10-03-2013

So my Mercu arrived in the mail today. At first I tried to make her stock wig work since I LOVE the color of it. But it refused to be straightened. :/ So I slapped a new wig on her and it was instant love. I was thinking about rechipping her (and I still might) but for now I'm pleased with how she looks smile

This is Juniper, she's the new art teacher at Shelby's (Dal Lizbel) school. So she's allowed to be a little bit off. But she also has a secret... She's a faerie~

[Image: 10059300136_615fa03a25_o.jpg]

[Image: 10059300316_4904c0d82c_o.jpg]

[Image: 10059298396_9ed4745a72_o.jpg]

[Image: 10059299106_e8f5124216_o.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

RE: Juniper's Home (Pullip Mercu) - vanie - 10-03-2013

She's so cute! I love Mercu's. smile

RE: Juniper's Home (Pullip Mercu) - lyricsoul - 10-03-2013

Thank you! smile I've decided I'm a sucker for the T2 girls (just not their bodies).

RE: Juniper's Home (Pullip Mercu) - vadafade - 10-03-2013

Oh, she's adorable! I've never seen Mercu's faceup that close -- wow, her eyeshadow is amazing!

Is she on a Type 2 stock body? I can't quite tell from her hands.

Thanks Vada~ Yeah I was nervous at first because that's a lot of purple but as soon as I got her stock wig off it's a lot better in my honest opinion. smile I have a thing for girls with either bright shadow (Mercu, Prunella & Papin) or no shadow (Nero and Neo Noir) lol

She's actually on a Volks body! I've never had a Volks body before, only Obitsu's so it's my first time playing around with one. I need to fix the floppiness but other then that I think it's great. grin

RE: Juniper's Home (Pullip Mercu) - KiraKira - 10-03-2013

The glasses are adorable! I love her purple eyeshadow. smile

RE: Juniper's Home (Pullip Mercu) - Cornflower Blue - 10-03-2013

I adore Mercus! She looks pretty good as a blond, too. Those look like Nero's sunglasses minus the lenses.

(10-03-2013, 08:57 AM)KiraKira Wrote: The glasses are adorable! I love her purple eyeshadow. smile

Thanks smile I love her eyeshadow too. It's so pretty in person.

(10-03-2013, 09:36 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I adore Mercus! She looks pretty good as a blond, too. Those look like Nero's sunglasses minus the lenses.

I think so too. smile They are Nero's sunglasses without the lenses. One of them popped out years ago so I just popped the other one out. Tongue

RE: Juniper's Home (Pullip Mercu) - martah - 10-03-2013

She is very pretty, congrats!
and yay more love for older girls! smile

Thanks martah! Yes I think the older girls have a certain charm about them that some of the new girls don't have.

RE: Juniper's Home (Pullip Mercu) - pixachii - 10-03-2013

She's so cute! I love that she's secretly a fairy! blush

Thanks pixachii. smile Her character is actually in my NaNoWriMo novel this year but to make he fit in my dolly world I had to tweak a few things. wink

RE: Juniper's Home (Pullip Mercu) - pixachii - 10-04-2013

(10-03-2013, 11:49 AM)lyricsoul Wrote: Thanks pixachii. smile Her character is actually in my NaNoWriMo novel this year but to make he fit in my dolly world I had to tweak a few things. wink

Oh yeah!! I meant to ask you! Do you want to be buddies on the NaNoWriMo website for NaNo next month? I'm NovemberStuck - feel free to add me! blush

RE: Juniper's Home (Pullip Mercu) - lyricsoul - 10-04-2013

(10-04-2013, 04:15 AM)pixachii Wrote:
(10-03-2013, 11:49 AM)lyricsoul Wrote: Thanks pixachii. smile Her character is actually in my NaNoWriMo novel this year but to make he fit in my dolly world I had to tweak a few things. wink

Oh yeah!! I meant to ask you! Do you want to be buddies on the NaNoWriMo website for NaNo next month? I'm NovemberStuck - feel free to add me! blush

Yay, added! I'm lyricsoul on there as well. Also I saw you like Homestuck too. *gentle face pap*