The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Show your new Doll! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Show your new Doll! (/showthread.php?tid=7255894)

RE: Show your new Doll! - dargosmydaddy - 02-11-2021

I've been in love with Momori since she was announced, and thanks to the dent box discount on PS, I finally got her.

Typical Groove QC issues-- really bad cowlick in the back of her wig, her eyes refuse to close, and the strap on her handbag broke (I can fix it)-- but I am absolutely smitten with her!

Meet Freya:

[Image: 81625834_c9b5b41017aec90d7ea609aad8637804_large.jpg]

RE: Show your new Doll! - Alliecat - 02-11-2021

Cute! Will you be rewigging/rechipping? She looks sweet and shy.
Maybe whatever caused the dent in the box also jiggled her eyemech out of order. Daesani has sticky eyes after a couple of falls off a shelf (I know, bad dolly mom).
Congrats on getting a doll you wanted for so long smile

RE: Show your new Doll! - neon_jellyfish - 02-11-2021

Congrats on new cutie! She's so darn adorable, and what a suitable background you chose for her!

RE: Show your new Doll! - dargosmydaddy - 02-11-2021

Quote:Will you be rewigging/rechipping? 

I think this will be one of the rare Pullips I'll leave stock... I adore her dark eyes, and while I wasn't 100% on the wig (and even more so since seeing the enormous cowlick on the back of mine), it kind of suits her, and I don't have any immediate plans to change it. Part of my justification for paying (nearly) full price for her was that I like her stock look so much that it would be worthwhile.

I think Bloody Red Hood and Alura might be my only other two Pullips that I haven't rewigged or rechipped or both... and they're also two of the few dolls I've gotten NIB.

RE: Show your new Doll! - Jinxedorchid - 02-11-2021

Ooh, Momori’s cuter thank I thought!

RE: Show your new Doll! - Elfy - 02-11-2021

We love our Momori. We call her Sophie. She’s the sister of Jo-Meg and Tansy in our dolly family.

RE: Show your new Doll! - Loona - 02-13-2021

I'm happy you managed to get a good deal on her - she's adorable, and, as usual, your background choice and colour coordination is lovely. Sorry to hear about the QC issues though - even though I don't own a lot of Pullips, that's something I've kind of come to ex-pect from them already, which is a shame really, considering these dolls are meant for picky adult collectors and this also shows in their high price point...

RE: Show your new Doll! - Lejays17 - 02-14-2021

She’s lovely, I also fell in love with her when she was announced, and am delighted with mine.

She’s also one of the dolls that I adore her stock outfit, so she will be one of the ones who remain in it.

RE: Show your new Doll! - Kanrabat - 02-06-2022

A new Pullip? Man, it's been a looooooooooooooooong while.
I got a great deal on eBay for a Pullip Kirsche with a beautifully made custom face-up. Her bag is missing and she got heavy stains on her hands.

I ordered a new outfit off Etsy to bring her into my Freak Circus. Kirsche may be the last member because there's no more room now on the Circus shelf.
I already painted her hands with acrylic paint and a Sharpie pen to give her "leather gloves". Now to wait for the outfit from Europe.

[Image: kmxXPjv.jpg]

[Image: NOUq9Gl.jpg]

RE: Show your new Doll! - Kanrabat - 04-02-2022

Podo arrived and I made a review over there:

The first Yeolume, PODO! (dollymarket.net)

[Image: Xnz4UVu.jpg]