The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Show your new Doll! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Show your new Doll! (/showthread.php?tid=7255894)

RE: Show your new Doll! - Missy_Crane - 08-04-2014

Congrats everyone, what a page full of lovely dollies!! ^____^

RE: Show your new Doll! - Chihiro - 08-04-2014

Thanks to the lovely Missy_Crane, I was able to get one of my grail girls... Squall ! Heart

[Image: IMG_0062_zps03bf28d1.png]

[Image: IMG_0070_zps6184407e.png]

[Image: IMG_0077_zps94d16e22.png]

[Image: IMG_0078_zpsa8e32011.png]

I don't think I've ever really taken photos for a "de-box" -- so this just shows how happy I am to have her !
I'm not sure if I want to re-name her yet since she already has an awesome name (like Squall from FF8<3) but does anyone know about caring for this type/age of Pullips hair? I'm dying to condition and comb her hair but is this a wise idea? tt

RE: Show your new Doll! - Pullip Guestie - 08-04-2014

That's amazing that you were able to buy an NRFB Squall! She looks beautiful.

RE: Show your new Doll! - Missy_Crane - 08-05-2014

She looks gorgeous, out of her box at last xD

RE: Show your new Doll! - whimsu - 08-05-2014

Squall is so pretty! smile Congrats on getting her, no idea about the conditioning,though. sad

RE: Show your new Doll! - Little mouse - 08-05-2014

Huge congratulations!!! She looked wonderful in the box.........but just so much better out of it!!!

And I am sorry I have no idea about how to look after the hair.......why don't you want to wash and condition it? Are the fibres fragile?

RE: Show your new Doll! - Landofsteamandbloom - 08-05-2014

I am very frustrated, because there used to be a boiling water/hair care tutorial that used a squall for the model and I can't find it for you!

She is beautiful *3*

RE: Show your new Doll! - ByronicHeroine - 08-06-2014

I think it should be fine to do some hair care as long as your gentle. I think I'd use one of the Blythe hair washing guides to start.

RE: Show your new Doll! - Alliecat - 08-06-2014

She is pretty -- congrats. I'm looking for some hair styling/de-frizzing info as well... just haven't got round to really searching.

RE: Show your new Doll! - Missy_Crane - 08-06-2014

Yeoluuuuuumeeee!!! yay

[Image: 2vl7hja.jpg]

They're invading! Lol.

Suri and Carly say hello Heart 2 I'm hoping for a sunny day tomorrow to take lotsa photos. They're proper little cuties, I'm so happy to have added them to the family!

RE: Show your new Doll! - Pullip Guestie - 08-06-2014

Your Yeolumes are beautiful!

RE: Show your new Doll! - Missy_Crane - 08-06-2014

Thank you so much, dear! yay

RE: Show your new Doll! - Jinxedorchid - 08-06-2014

Two new girls just joined!

Aurora arrived the other day, and Bonita just arrived from Seoul about an hour ago Heart 2Heart 2

I haven't decided on a name for Bonita yet (probably something obvious like Lavinia or Violet). She tries to look sweet, but I'm pretty sure that she's the Madam at a brothel..

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

RE: Show your new Doll! - Pullip Guestie - 08-06-2014

Your Pullips are very pretty!

RE: Show your new Doll! - Victoria - 08-07-2014

I received Isul Glen a couple of days ago! I put him in Aquel's stock * w*...he's just so cute! I also go Taeyang Gackt Happy. He's so cool!

[Image: 4keop2.jpg][Image: e7xkwm.png]

biktori on Flickr