The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Show your new Doll! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Show your new Doll! (/showthread.php?tid=7255894)

RE: Show your new Doll! - Hina Ichigo - 04-18-2015

I was asked to remove the other picture unfortunately :/ She'll be home tonight so I'll take debox pictures and add them tonight.

RE: Show your new Doll! - PullipPrincess - 04-18-2015

Summer Skye - Nella Retro is so cute, and those eyes are so striking!

Chihiro - Aww, that's so sweet! I'm glad you have another My Melody so you can have your triplets back! yay I love that picture of your three girls! They're so pretty, and I love the pastels!

Hina Ichigo - Siry is so much cuter than I thought! I didn't care for her much before, but she really is adorable. :3 And how lucky that your husband found you a Darony!

RE: Show your new Doll! - Missy_Crane - 04-19-2015

Aubrey! She actually arrived a while ago, but was stinky so she got shoved into a tupperware box with some coffee grounds. Not the warmest welcome LOL

[Image: DcG5qOI.jpg]

[Image: 9LmFw4M.jpg]

RE: Show your new Doll! - Chihiro - 04-19-2015

Did she smell kind of damp? Every Stica I've owned (3) has smelt odd o.o I sold my last one a few years ago and haven't been temped by her since, even though she's adorable.

RE: Show your new Doll! - Missy_Crane - 04-19-2015

Nope, it smelled like her previous owner smoked. Heavily sad Thankfully when my ChinaChina arrived last year with the same problem someone suggested the sealed box/coffee trick so I knew exactly what to do this time. Her stock is ok too now, although it took MANY runs through the wash to de-stink. Thankfully I was planning to rewigging and redress her anyway xD

RE: Show your new Doll! - PullipPrincess - 04-19-2015

Your Stica is so cute, Missy~! x3 I love her style!

RE: Show your new Doll! - Kyubi09 - 04-19-2015

She's super cute! The outfit and wig really suit her.

As far as coffee grounds, presumably they should be fresh, not canned for best effect? My father-in-law who my husband and I care for, is a coffee drinker, but he drinks super super cheap stuff. I am doubting that would be as effective, but I don't know.

RE: Show your new Doll! - Summer Skye - 04-20-2015

Aaaaah, Stica is actually one of my favorite dolls. Sad to hear of so many with smell issues. I got mine new from PS and she's fine. Such an underrated doll, tho. Great gaceup, unfortunate wig.

RE: Show your new Doll! - TrueFan - 04-20-2015

(04-20-2015, 08:27 AM)Summer Skye Wrote: Aaaaah, Stica is actually one of my favorite dolls. Sad to hear of so many with smell issues. I got mine new from PS and she's fine. Such an underrated doll, tho. Great gaceup, unfortunate wig.
And unfortunate red eyes.

RE: Show your new Doll! - Cornflower Blue - 04-20-2015

I love Stica! And I don't mind her red eyes, either. Congrats, Missy_Crane! I haven't run into a stinky Pullip so far, but second hand wigs, yes. And other dolls bought on eBay. Sellers really need to disclose that kind of info.

RE: Show your new Doll! - Chyntia - 04-20-2015

Wauw Missy, I'd never thought that was a Stica! She looks great! And you must be very happy that she smells a lot better now as well!! grin

Well my HK arrived almost 2 weeks ago...... I finally had some time to play with her yesterday! yay

[Image: 17022236448_33f992812e_z.jpg]
[Image: 17002559007_3b0d599823_z.jpg]

[Image: 17022237248_ddc3a8dbe6_z.jpg]
[Image: 17208325012_ce1f96f51f_z.jpg]

Some before and after pictures!! yay

RE: Show your new Doll! - Chihiro - 04-20-2015

@Chyntia, Ahhhhhh she's adorable !! One of my favourite Pullips ever Heart I really need to find her full stock.

RE: Show your new Doll! - Chyntia - 04-20-2015

Thank you Chihiro!! yay I was affraid I would't like her, as I was so in love with her stock!!
But she really is a gorgeous pullip!! Heart I hope you find one full stock for a good price! I will keep my eye out for one wink!

RE: Show your new Doll! - Kyubi09 - 04-21-2015

Ah gorgeous. HK (and other sanrio collabs) are on my one day wish list.

RE: Show your new Doll! - Jencut - 04-21-2015

She so pretty Chyntia! Heart

Missy, your Aubrey has made me look twice at Stica (I've always overlooked her) but she's gorgeous! I love the colour of her eyes smile