Dolly Market Forum
Maisie Plays in the Leaves - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Maisie Plays in the Leaves (/showthread.php?tid=7255946)

Maisie Plays in the Leaves - pixachii - 10-16-2013

I saved my vacation days to take a fall trip to see my boyfriend (I live in DC, he lives in Cincinnati). My dear friend KristaciantheMermang lives in Cinci too, so I paid her a visit. We took advantage of the lovely fall weather and had a photoshoot with our Pullips! I couldn't resist sharing these pictures of my darling Yeolume, Maisie. Heart

[Image: 10300620793_56b69195bb_z.jpg]
Creeping Vines by pixachii, on Flickr

[Image: 10300476886_6567654778_z.jpg]
"Ta-da!" by pixachii, on Flickr

[Image: 10300453496_dcbec4265c_z.jpg]
"I found some acorns!" by pixachii, on Flickr

[Image: 10300394794_69b134b800_z.jpg]
Maisie Jane by pixachii, on Flickr

Bonus shot of some of the other Pullips we brought along today. These dolls are so bright and colorful, they were such a pleasure to photograph!

[Image: 10300356765_e44d21d409_z.jpg]
The Pullips! by pixachii, on Flickr

RE: Maisie Plays in the Leaves - whimsu - 10-16-2013

Maisie is sooooooo cute.
I love her little fall outfit.<33

RE: Maisie Plays in the Leaves - ByronicHeroine - 10-16-2013

I love these pictures smile They are so cute, and perfect for fall. It must be so nice to see your friend and share your doll time with her!

RE: Maisie Plays in the Leaves - KiraKira - 10-16-2013

Adorable photos! Seeing your Maisie makes me want a Yeolume of my own...but only if I can find a PN body for her. I think it's really great that you have a real-life doll friend you can visit. smile

RE: Maisie Plays in the Leaves - Cornflower Blue - 10-16-2013

Aw, Maisie is adorable in her fall outfit in the leaves! And you make me want to get mine outside for some fall action, too.

RE: Maisie Plays in the Leaves - lyricsoul - 10-16-2013

Maisie is adorable! And I love the group shot too!

RE: Maisie Plays in the Leaves - Lilcurly - 10-16-2013

You both have some lovely dolls smile And Maisie is so darn cute, I love that name too, really suits her cuteness smile

RE: Maisie Plays in the Leaves - supernova - 10-16-2013

Ah Maisie! She's adorable! Makes me want a yeolume. smile

RE: Maisie Plays in the Leaves - pixachii - 10-16-2013

Thank you for your kind comments, everyone!!

Whimsu - Thank you! I borrowed the little outfit set from Kristacian, and she got it from Miema's Dollhouse a few years ago. I love Miema's dresses. I want to buy them all for Maisie! Rb_x

ByronicHeroine - Thank you! Heart This has definitely been a wonderful vacation, in no small part to the dolly time I got to have!

Kirakira - I agree that Yeolume is significantly cuter on the PN body. Special 3 And I'm really grateful for my IRL dolly friend. Kristacian is actually the person who introduced me to Pullips in the first place, so it's been a blast sharing our hobby together! I only wish we lived closer so we could see each other more often!

Cornflower Blue - You totally should! :O I adore your Yeolume, and I'd love to see what kind of cute fall-themed outfit you'd find for yours!

Lyricsoul - Thank you so much! blush

Lilcury - Thank you~ I agree - Maisie is the perfect name for this little sweetie!

Supernova - Muahahaha... all according to plan! wink

RE: Maisie Plays in the Leaves - Cornflower Blue - 10-16-2013

My Yeolume is in pieces at the moment, since I decided I didn't like the stork neck effect of the PNXS body and I opted to modify the neck. I hope it works, because otherwise I've ruined the body permanently. I'll be posting some pics, once I'm done, but it will definitely be a proceed at your own risk kind of modification.

RE: Maisie Plays in the Leaves - vadafade - 10-17-2013

Aaaahh, she is so cute! Especially that one of her in the leaves!

Glad you have a friend IRL to play Pullips with yay

RE: Maisie Plays in the Leaves - Joichi - 10-17-2013

Your Maisie is so adorable smile I love her little subtle 'baby mouth' much better than the promo pics that made me worried. Those are wonderful fall pictures, with the leaves and her holding the acorns ^__^

My favorite is the group shot; I see the same pink/white wig I got and yet have not tried on my Pullip yet, but glad its fitting pullip heads(?) it looked abit small for the scalp.

RE: Maisie Plays in the Leaves - Missy_Crane - 10-17-2013

Your little Maisie in the leaves, holding her little conkers... Heart

My heart nearly exploded!!!! xD ( lol how do you stand being around that level of baby-faced adorableness? I think I'd melt into a big squealing puddle every time I tried to touch her LOL )

Love her outfit by the way, very well suited to autumn and playing in leaves! Happy Such beautiful photos, thank you for sharing with us.

RE: Maisie Plays in the Leaves - Buzzingbumblebee - 10-17-2013

Wonderful photos yay. I love autumn <3. I have kind of backed off Yeolume now as I have waited so long. I will get one when they release her again, to customize smile. There are some super adorable customs of her around and I want her eye make-up a bit different. I can't afford her now anyway. I looove your myufish custom <3