The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Clair's Rainbow - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Clair's Rainbow (/showthread.php?tid=7256189)

Pages: 1 2

Clair's Rainbow - vanie - 11-27-2013

My Clair recently got a wig change. The rainbow wig caught my eye a while back and took almost 2 months to arrive to me! But even so, I'm not quite sure if I like it on her. The fringe is a bit too blunt for me, but I am getting used to it, or trying to make it work!
[Image: 11072246433_ab49e90360_z.jpg]

[Image: 11072202456_6a374535e6_z.jpg]

She's still wearing her horns too. Maybe she has some sort of magical background? smile
[Image: 11072254393_5e1400238e_z.jpg]

She's wearing a kuloft outfit that I bought a bit ago. It came with a headband too. Here's an old photo of her with her previous wig she was borrowing from my Milch, but clipped up.
[Image: 9499329370_e64b36074b.jpg]

Ahh so many wig choices, I can't decide! XD;

RE: Clair's Rainbow - KiraKira - 11-27-2013

Ohmygosh---all that colorful cuteness is so adorable! I love the rainbow wig and the outfit just completes her look. smile

RE: Clair's Rainbow - FishiesGoPook - 11-27-2013

oh good goofy gosh she is beautiful! pure love!

and the awesome horns

squeeeeeeeeeeep *giggles* so pretty!

RE: Clair's Rainbow - TrueFan - 11-27-2013

I like it on her a lot. You could feather the bangs a bit for a softer look.

RE: Clair's Rainbow - vanie - 11-27-2013

Thanks guys! Once the rainbow wig came in, it really helped her outfit. smile I'm still searching for a few more things to complete her, but I'm happy so far. I wasn't sure if I was bonding well, so it's been helping much!

Truefan, that's a great idea. ^^ I'm horrible with scissors, so maybe I can convince someone to do it for me. XD;

RE: Clair's Rainbow - ByronicHeroine - 11-27-2013

I really love her look. The dress is so beautiful, and wig looks great on her. I think softening her bangs would help a lot. You're right about them being too evenly cut.

RE: Clair's Rainbow - Cornflower Blue - 11-27-2013

Wow, she looks great with that wig and outfit! She'd be perfectly dressed for the next PUDDLE with a rainbow theme.

I'd try to lighten up the blunt cut bangs by holding the scissors vertically and parallel to the hair, taking small cuts until they looked less blunt.

RE: Clair's Rainbow - Lily Eyre - 11-27-2013

Aw she looks adorable, the colours are absolutely lovely smile

RE: Clair's Rainbow - koolajp - 11-27-2013

Aww I LOVE HER! I just received my first ever Kuloft headband in the post yesterday, just like yours but with more pastel coloured flowers. They're beautiful, and good to know they fit Dal heads too!

She could be a little magical forest sprite!

RE: Clair's Rainbow - beajjai033 - 11-27-2013

I really like the rainbow wig on her - well, I've been eyeing that wig for ages Tongue
I love the outfit she has on the last photo - she's oh so magical smile

RE: Clair's Rainbow - vadafade - 11-28-2013

Gah! I am a total sucker for rainbow wigs in all their forms. And that dress with the little flowers? LOVE. I love her.

RE: Clair's Rainbow - Missy_Crane - 11-28-2013

Awwwww! -continues squealing for like five minutes- xD

She's SO beautiful! I love all the colours. What a gorgeous little girl, and so prettily styled!

RE: Clair's Rainbow - TrueFan - 11-28-2013

(11-27-2013, 01:57 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I'd try to lighten up the blunt cut bangs by holding the scissors vertically and parallel to the hair, taking small cuts until they looked less blunt.
Yes, just what I was going to suggest. Very SHARP scissors, and very small cuts.

RE: Clair's Rainbow - Buzzingbumblebee - 11-28-2013

I love the colours of the dress and the wig. But I can feel my hands itching to cut those bangs for her, I can see what you mean smile.

RE: Clair's Rainbow - koolajp - 11-28-2013

You probably totally don't care, but these boots would SO suit your little girl http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fashion-Knee-High-Boots-For-Blythe-Pullip-MonsterHigh-Obitsu-LalaloopsyB3-108-WH-/400526398323?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d413bd373