Dolly Market Forum
SQUEEEP! i don't even really know where to put this lol - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll Discussion (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28276)
+--- Forum: Monster High (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=33166)
+--- Thread: SQUEEEP! i don't even really know where to put this lol (/showthread.php?tid=7256272)

SQUEEEP! i don't even really know where to put this lol - FishiesGoPook - 12-15-2013

so back when signature Holt was the ONLY doll you could find in stores, I bought two ... one for me, one for a little cousin ... fast forward a few months from there my little cousin had hers stolen by a friend (who had NO monster high dolls until a day or two later he magically has five rather hard to find dolls ... all dolls her 'friends' were suddenly missing) so i gave mine to my little cousin thinking "Oh, he's all you can find anywhere, i can grab another one ..." well at that point new stuff was out and he was reaching high prices ... so i was out of luck ... and the hunt was on for a decent deal on Holt for me ...

just recently, the last couple of months i had given up on getting him again ... i just could not justify that price for him and anytime he came up for sale at a decent price i was always just a little too late ...

so yesterday i get a box from a friend, she knows who she is and can come forward if she wants, but i always feel weird calling peeps out lol, and it was a CRAP day yesterday at work so a box from a good friend was definitely a nice treat smile and i was figuring on something epic, but i was literally in tears lol

[Image: DSCN1507_zpsd75bc0b4.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1505_zps084f8140.jpg]

EDIT: HA! i didn't realize his bag strap came undone before the pics lol

i never thought in a million years i'd be holding him in my hands again smile i have been beaming since i opened him and i am torn about where to put him ... he really truly should go in my My Little Pony collection hutch because i consider him the Mimic of the MH world lol at one point no one wanted him and then WHAM! he's fetching cray-cray prices! lol

SO MUCH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: SQUEEEP! i don't even really know where to put this lol - MissMandyLynne - 12-15-2013

grin yay

RE: SQUEEEP! i don't even really know where to put this lol - kuanyin4 - 12-15-2013

That is so good to hear! What a good friend....

RE: SQUEEEP! i don't even really know where to put this lol - KiraKira - 12-15-2013

Yay! It sucks that you had a horrible day, but I'm so happy for you that you have Holt back. That is truly an awesome friend...I think that is so sweet; I am curious to know who it was!

(Adding that you are truly awesome yourself, fishies....so I think it's true about karma...what you put out comes back to you and then some!!!)

grin

RE: SQUEEEP! i don't even really know where to put this lol - Cornflower Blue - 12-15-2013

Congrats! Those MH boys can be so hard to come by and your friend was very thoughtful.

RE: SQUEEEP! i don't even really know where to put this lol - FishiesGoPook - 12-15-2013

lol she is AWESOME! smile

i don't think i'm all that great ... i've got some pretty epic fails and letdowns under my belt thats for sure ... i just try to do my best andwhat i can ... which usually isn't very much sad

and yes, the boys are rather troublesome thanks to Mattel sad

and i still can hardly believe it lol i keep lookin to make sure he's there lol

RE: SQUEEEP! i don't even really know where to put this lol - MissMandyLynne - 12-15-2013

Fishie you are just as awesome as anybody else!

RE: SQUEEEP! i don't even really know where to put this lol - kitten-squid - 12-15-2013

Awww, yay! I'm so happy for you! It's so good to see nice things happen to a nice person! smile

RE: SQUEEEP! i don't even really know where to put this lol - Miss Edith - 12-15-2013

what everyone else said ! fishies, you are a sweetheart and clearly you have friends who appreciate you. I know I appreciate the way you always send me a hug to welcome me back after my health induced "holidays", thoughtfulness is such a huge and rare thing smile

Holt is awesome and so is his mum *hugs*

RE: SQUEEEP! i don't even really know where to put this lol - Bloodstained - 12-15-2013

Congratulations Pookie! ^^

RE: SQUEEEP! i don't even really know where to put this lol - vadafade - 12-15-2013

Yay, fishies!! What an awesome surprise! Huge congrats -- and you totally deserve it!

RE: SQUEEEP! i don't even really know where to put this lol - FishiesGoPook - 12-15-2013

*hugs everyone* thanks guys smile

things are just ... tough ... right now and never really had any self esteem, always been about others that i care about, that's never been hard lol

you guys made me tear up *hug* thank you