The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics (/showthread.php?tid=7256455)

Pages: 1 2

Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - Missy_Crane - 01-15-2014

This morning when the red royal mail van parked outside and the doorbell rang, I almost knocked the postman over in my excitement to get my sticky hands on the box he'd bought me xD

Twas Hortense!!! -squeals- Heart 2

I grabbed Leila and set about freeing her sister from the cardboard prison, here are some piccies!

[Image: f251s6.jpg]

ahh! she's as pretty as Leila! Her stock is a vivid, brilliant oceanic turquoise - my camera doesn't do it justice.

[Image: fwk2f6.jpg]

[Image: 2vwfbpf.jpg]

Her hair is just as soft and the same colour but is about an inch longer - it reaches her little feet.

[Image: 35mqrk1.jpg]

I've named her Helena. She seems happy to be home yay While her sister has a secretive, devilishly sly expression, Helena's faceup is very calm and peaceful.

[Image: bh0i00.jpg]

She can finally stretch!

[Image: 2a5g9w7.jpg]

And finally, a quick twin moment smile Leila and Lena, together at last

...better pics of them together to come when I'm not shaking with excitement LOL

RE: Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - Mondaygirl - 01-15-2014

She's gorgeous! Congratulations!! So exciting when a new dolly comes home. Heart 2

RE: Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - supernova - 01-15-2014

Ah what beautiful twins! I really like both their names too. yay

RE: Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - vadafade - 01-15-2014

She's so cute! I just love the color of her eyes. Congrats!

RE: Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - Lily Eyre - 01-15-2014

She is very lovely smile congrats

RE: Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - ByronicHeroine - 01-15-2014

You are so lucky!The are really beautiful together. I'm glad you shared pictures.

RE: Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - KiraKira - 01-15-2014

Wow, they are so striking together! I'm glad that the twins have been reunited. smile

The turquoise color is so pretty--it comes up really nice in your photos, but it must be extra vivid in real life.

Congrats!

RE: Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - Missy_Crane - 01-15-2014

Thanks so much everyone! I'm so in love with her and feel so lucky to have both girls in the family. I cannot WAIT to do a proper photoshoot of them together; there will be soo much twinny photospam to come Heart 2 hehe

(01-15-2014, 02:21 AM)supernova Wrote: I really like both their names too. yay

Thank you Supernova! I have to admit I'm a bit lazy with most dolly names and just give them names I like, but with the twins (esp with their tattoos) I couldn't resist a bit of light/dark symbolism yay

RE: Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - pixachii - 01-15-2014

She's beautiful! Congratulations! blush Your new dollies look gorgeous together; you must be very excited to own them~

RE: Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - vadafade - 01-15-2014

Her wig looks really nice, based on the photos. How's the quality, Missy? Is it similar to Leila's wig?

RE: Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - Missy_Crane - 01-15-2014

Thank you Pixachii! Yes, VERY excited xD I keep glancing over at her and squeeing LOL

Yep, Vada, her wig is great! It actually seems a little smoother and softer than Leila's *although* that could just be a result of me constantly fondling/styling/petting Leila's the past couple of months Sweatdrop The only frizzy bits of their hair are the shorter bits which frame their faces either side - they have a few split ends as you can see in the last photo. I'm going to try to get around to trimming them at some point.

RE: Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - Cosmicheart - 01-15-2014

so beautiful! i just bought mine on ebay, is that where you got her? I can't wait to get mine.

RE: Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - Cornflower Blue - 01-15-2014

Congrats on the new girl! I'm not much for the tattoos on their cheeks, but otherwise they are very lovely. I know not everyone likes the frilly stuff, but her outfit is adorable and looks fairly elaborate.

RE: Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - fishy - 01-15-2014

Lovely! I didn't know their faces were different. o_o

The blue one kinda reminds me of the Gosick collab- does anyone else get that vibe? :?

@kirakira is that a Pikachu hat?! :o #envy

RE: Hortense is here!! Deboxing pics - Kyubi09 - 01-15-2014

Congratulations! They are a really pretty pair.