Dolly Market Forum
Lex's Day Out Visiting - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Lex's Day Out Visiting (/showthread.php?tid=7256534)

Lex's Day Out Visiting - ByronicHeroine - 01-31-2014

I went to go visit my friend kitten-squid yesterday. Lex has been spending time with me lately, and she was looking pretty cool in her new outfit, so how could I not take her with me? We started the visit by realizing that Lex had lost her arm. I was quite worried as I don't think her Volks is made any more, and I had had to cross through some thigh deep snow drifts. Luckily we found her arm safe and sound on my car seat.

Here she is on kitten-squid's work desk.
[Image: 12222660703_0162a25d3b.jpg]

[Image: 12222871184_67c1083545.jpg]

kitten-squid had the brilliant idea of hybridizing her Disney dolls with Liv bodies. This is always an odd thing to say, but I have some extra Liv bodies laying around, so I think my Merida will be getting the same treatment. kitten-squid also has this amazing talent for making scale props. She made the bow, and there's also a quiver full of arrows on her back. I didn't get pictures of the best of her stuff. She's a little shy about unfinished projects.

[Image: 12222882244_2bfd5a898a.jpg]

I'm really in awe of how detailed everything is in her doll rooms. There's so many little things that bring everything to life. I'm also a huge fan of Dragonia, her Amarri. She has a great look for a vampire.

[Image: 12222468625_457c07148a.jpg]

[Image: 12222880084_0e16ec5185.jpg]

How cute is everything in this room? I really am just dreaming of the day I can have this kind of a set up for my girls. I just adore all of it! I don't have nearly this many cute things, but I can wish.

RE: Lex's Day Out Visiting - Kyubi09 - 01-31-2014

Lex has some really pretty eyes! I love the 2 doll rooms, and, in fact, the little bits of workspace I can see in the background have got me jealous. Lucky Squidkitten to have such a cute inspiring area.

RE: Lex's Day Out Visiting - KiraKira - 01-31-2014

It's good to see Lex--the VOLKS body is a good match for her, yes? I'm glad that you found her arm!

Kitten_Squid's doll rooms are so detailed. Makes me want to shrink myself down to doll-size so I could visit! :LOL:

RE: Lex's Day Out Visiting - vadafade - 01-31-2014

Great photos! Glad you got to have a fun visit with kitten_squid. smile

RE: Lex's Day Out Visiting - beajjai033 - 01-31-2014

Your Lex is really stunning with those eyes and her body is great match for her.
I really like kitten-squid's detailed rooms - especially that dolly-scaled ouija board & hamster! grin

RE: Lex's Day Out Visiting - Kyubi09 - 01-31-2014

Where's the hampster?? OMG I love the black Gloomy Bear with a muzzle!!

RE: Lex's Day Out Visiting - ByronicHeroine - 01-31-2014

@ KiraKira- The VOLKS is a great match. I have no idea which one it is. We picked it up at PUDDLE last year from RequiemArt. It can be floppy, but the color is spot on, and I love it's shape.

I told her looking in her rooms is like playing Eye Spy. There's always something new to find.

RE: Lex's Day Out Visiting - Cornflower Blue - 01-31-2014

It would be so fun to have a dolly friend nearby!
(01-31-2014, 04:22 AM)KiraKira Wrote: ...
Kitten_Squid's doll rooms are so detailed. Makes me want to shrink myself down to doll-size so I could visit! :LOL:
This! I always think how wonderful it would be if I could visit their world. Of course I'd want to be able to return to human size at will. LOL

RE: Lex's Day Out Visiting - snur - 02-03-2014

Wow, your friend is so talented!! That little Ouiji board is awesomely creepy, haha. Your girl is adorable, she has such a unique style, it seems! It's good to hear that you were able to find her arm, losing a piece of your doll is one of the worst feeling in the world!

RE: Lex's Day Out Visiting - kitten-squid - 02-09-2014

Awww, thanks so much for all those nice things you guys said! Christa, you are such a sweet friend, I am so glad you talked me into letting you take pictures, which turned out beautifully by the way!

RE: Lex's Day Out Visiting - shassy - 02-09-2014

Oh my... what a splendid well decorated room box and cute dollies!

RE: Lex's Day Out Visiting - supremekhaleesi - 02-14-2014

what pullip is she originally? I love her hair and skin tone.

RE: Lex's Day Out Visiting - vadafade - 02-14-2014

Lex looks like Date Masamune.

RE: Lex's Day Out Visiting - ByronicHeroine - 02-14-2014

She is a Date Masamune. She's wearing a Blackberry wig from LeekeWorld.