Dolly Market Forum
More Aggie - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: More Aggie (/showthread.php?tid=7256537)

More Aggie - lyricsoul - 01-31-2014

So a few days after I posted the other pictures of Aggie I wasn't feeling it anymore. But I put a few more eyechips in her and different wigs on her and think I finally got it.

First I tried Pru's wig on her (love the color of the wig but can't seem to find a girl to wear it!)

[Image: 12227618026_a23b8d8a40_c.jpg]

[Image: 12227618306_e37f9ae3e2_c.jpg]

I like how colorful she is but wasn't really feeling it.

Then I tried on another wig and this is more like it. I got the feeling I did when she first arrived.

[Image: 12227227423_f6fd0e64b6_c.jpg]

[Image: 12227048745_4d60ed3949_c.jpg]

I think this is definitely her look. Hopefully I'll still feel that way in a few days. ;P

RE: More Aggie - ByronicHeroine - 01-31-2014

I like the second look a lot. She looks like an alien who's passing as a human. That's her story right? They eyes are really amazing. What color are they? Do they have anything behind them?

RE: More Aggie - KiraKira - 01-31-2014

She's very outworldly looking--I love the color of the second wig. I never really gave Mercu much thought before, but man, she's got an incredible face-up!

RE: More Aggie - lyricsoul - 01-31-2014

BH - Well that's Mercu's story right? Not Aggie's. Alien's scare me. Tongue The eye chips are from Ixtee (B5-10) The only thing they have behind them is white printer paper.

Kira - I never gave her much thought until I bought her. lol I love her faceup pictures don't do it justice. Of all my pullips I love her lips the most.

RE: More Aggie - vadafade - 01-31-2014

I love both wigs on her, but the second one really seems to hit the sweet spot! She looks awesome. I especially love her in Celsiy's skirt. wink

RE: More Aggie - Cornflower Blue - 01-31-2014

I like her in the second wig, too! I have a Mercu, too and I'm always struck by how different she looks once you take off her stock wig and put her in something different.

RE: More Aggie - ByronicHeroine - 01-31-2014

(01-31-2014, 12:11 PM)lyricsoul Wrote: BH - Well that's Mercu's story right? Not Aggie's. Alien's scare me. Tongue The eye chips are from Ixtee (B5-10) The only thing they have behind them is white printer paper.

Sorry! I must have gotten her confused with someone else. To be honest with you, I was terrified of aliens for a long time. I remember being a kid, laying awake, and wondering if there were aliens watching me. I'm not sure if it was an over active imagination or early expressions of my anxiety problems.

RE: More Aggie - snur - 02-03-2014

I think she looks great in the brown wig! I think it must be the contrast between her crazy eye makeup/color and the more natural brown. It's a nice combination, if you ask me!

RE: More Aggie - kingsgirl1015 - 02-05-2014

I agree that the second wig seems to suit her. Her eyes are stunning!

RE: More Aggie - Missy_Crane - 02-08-2014

(01-31-2014, 08:55 AM)KiraKira Wrote: I never really gave Mercu much thought before, but man, she's got an incredible face-up!

Ditto! Aggie has singlehandedly brought Mercu's beauty to my attention!

I love her frosty lip gloss. I don't think I've ever seen another Pullip's lips like that.

RE: More Aggie - shassy - 02-09-2014

I like her eye color!