Dolly Market Forum
Shirin (Seila Dal Lyla) - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Shirin (Seila Dal Lyla) (/showthread.php?tid=7256567)

Shirin (Seila Dal Lyla) - TrueFan - 02-06-2014

This is Shirin, my Seila Dal. I had planned to use Phoebe (I finally got a second one, for this purpose), but applecandy pointed out that Lyla would be a much better choice. She is kind of an obvious choice but I'm still glad I went with her. However, I didn't want her to be blonde like her stock look. She looks great in a reddish wig!

[Image: Shirin4.jpg]

[Image: Shirin5.jpg]

I spent about five minutes outside in the cold and snow - it has been so long since I've been able to take doll photos. My neighbor saw me and said, I can't believe you are out here taking doll photos!

Seila, by the way, among other things, is a genus of sea snail, and Shirin is a kind of sea slug.
 LOL
More photos on the Dal House Forum!

RE: Shirin (Seila Dal Lyla) - ByronicHeroine - 02-06-2014

I'm so happy you got to take pictures. I wish the weather would be better for it, but at least you got outside. I go stir crazy when I can't take a picture now and then.

Shirin looks great in the snow!! I love black dresses in the snow. You also picked the best name for her. I love it!

RE: Shirin (Seila Dal Lyla) - Cornflower Blue - 02-06-2014

She sure is a good choice for Seila's outfit.

RE: Shirin (Seila Dal Lyla) - beajjai033 - 02-06-2014

She's so pretty and gothic~ smile

RE: Shirin (Seila Dal Lyla) - TrueFan - 02-06-2014

Thank you all! Seila has so many pieces. I had a hard time figuring out what to do with them all!

RE: Shirin (Seila Dal Lyla) - KiraKira - 02-07-2014

She's so eerily pretty...her skin tone makes it seem like she was playing in the snow too long. I love her name, and her reddish hair.

RE: Shirin (Seila Dal Lyla) - shassy - 02-07-2014

She's a pretty gothic girl!

RE: Shirin (Seila Dal Lyla) - TrueFan - 02-07-2014

Thank you!

RE: Shirin (Seila Dal Lyla) - Missy_Crane - 02-08-2014

Wow, Dal as Seila really works! We don't have enough dark, gothy Dals; I'd love an official Dal Seila release.

She looks positively adorable out in the snow, and I love the name you chose wink

RE: Shirin (Seila Dal Lyla) - TrueFan - 02-08-2014

Thanks. Yeah, she really does work - I can't believe I didn't think of it myself first. She's even prettier in person without the grey cast by the snow!

RE: Shirin (Seila Dal Lyla) - martah - 02-09-2014

I think she looks much better in this wig, such a lovely shade. Pretty girl!

RE: Shirin (Seila Dal Lyla) - TrueFan - 02-09-2014

Thanks!

RE: Shirin (Seila Dal Lyla) - Buzzingbumblebee - 02-09-2014

She looks so fabulous. Perfect outfit and setting ^-^. My neighbours probably think I'm nuts whatever time of year it is, lol..

RE: Shirin (Seila Dal Lyla) - TrueFan - 02-09-2014

Thank you.