The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Severity's Feedback Thread! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Severity's Feedback Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=7256578)

Pages: 1 2

Severity's Feedback Thread! - Severity - 02-08-2014

My thread for feedback!Happy

--Severity

RE: Severity's Feedback Thread! - Cornflower Blue - 03-01-2014

+1 as a buyer!

Severity bought a wig from me. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. Thanks!

RE: Severity's Feedback Thread! - vanie - 03-14-2014

+1 as a buyer!

Bought a wig and hat from me. Thank you so much! Super friendly and prompt payment. Thanks again! smile

RE: Severity's Feedback Thread! - Kayakitsu - 03-29-2014

+1 as a buyer.
Fast payment and good communication. Thank you!

RE: Severity's Feedback Thread! - pixachii - 04-05-2014

+1 as a buyer! Severity entered into a hold agreement with me to purchase my Naomi. Not only did she uphold her end of the hold agreement, but even contacted me about ending it early and paid promptly. Fantastic, responsible buyer! I'd love to work with you again, Severity!

RE: Severity's Feedback Thread! - KiraKira - 04-29-2014

+1 for helping me out with Pokemon Heart Gold. My son desperately wanted this game and I couldn't find it anywhere. Severity kindly offered to send her copy, and for that, I'm truly grateful. You have made my kiddo so happy.

^__^

RE: Severity's Feedback Thread! - fishy - 05-16-2014

+1 as a buyer. She bought some stock from me and was very prompt + easy to work with. smile

RE: Severity's Feedback Thread! - Audacia - 05-28-2014

+1 as buyer! Thanks again smile

RE: Severity's Feedback Thread! - Olly - 06-09-2014

+1 as a buyer! Thank you for the pleasant discussion and transaction, and for giving Nomado the home she deserves smile

RE: Severity's Feedback Thread! - TrueFan - 07-17-2014

+1 as a buyer of a doll - thanks!

RE: Severity's Feedback Thread! - ByronicHeroine - 08-07-2014

+1 buyer

Severity commissioned me to make her a Taeyang sweater for her mother smile I was super happy to do so because she's a great person in general, and a great customer to boot. Communication was friendly and quick, she knew what she wanted, and was fast on the payment. I would love to work for her again!

RE: Severity's Feedback Thread! - kitten-squid - 08-19-2014

+2 for a wonderful buyer! Was a joy to work with when purchasing an Isul and a lop-sided plush puppy from me, glad they worked out! Lovely communicator, would absolutely work with again!

RE: Severity's Feedback Thread! - fishy - 11-11-2014

+1 as a buyer. Bought a custom doll from me and was very nice. smile

RE: Severity's Feedback Thread! - fishy - 01-23-2015

+1 as a buyer. Bought a Byul from me and was very easy to work with. smile Thank you!! smile

RE: Severity's Feedback Thread! - Twinkletoes - 02-26-2015

1+ for seller

I bought Lilith from Severity and she came fast! I love her so much! Thank you!!