The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Daily Photo Thread - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: Daily Photo Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7256695)

RE: Daily Photo Thread - Cornflower Blue - 06-17-2016

Thanks! I got some matching hair swirly things to go on her wig from Leeke and I can't figure out how to get them to stay on. They just have 2 tiny combs, no clips. I'm probably going to have to sew some clips on.
[Image: 27089229233_d75971e9ed_z.jpg]
After doing some photos for Lumpy Rug Day (May 3rd) for the Dal House Forum photo contest, I took an extra shot of Koichi with the lump, Little Dal Police City Jack. She has a tiny obitsu body, for anyone who was wondering.

RE: Daily Photo Thread - Haint Blue - 06-17-2016

[Image: OOGWeOS.png]

I unexpectedly ended up with an Icy doll, which is good because I got the wrong kind of scalp for my Blythe but it fits the Icy >< I'm working on carving her! I have never done more than very minor carving or ducky lips so this was kinda scary but I think it's turning out OK! Time to do her nose and sand it down. The teeth here are just folded up carboard so I gotta make her some proper clay teeth and glue them in too!

RE: Daily Photo Thread - Offgenemi - 06-18-2016

she is cute already smile I am so curious how she will end up looking smile I love icy customs smile

RE: Daily Photo Thread - Cornflower Blue - 06-18-2016

Ditto, I look forward to seeing how she turns out.

RE: Daily Photo Thread - fishy - 06-18-2016

[Image: 27129131083_cf588e7cc6.jpg]
Samurai bit and ninja cat. smile This is Ame (雨) with his trusty companion, a giant talking ninja cat with cute little mitten paws. smile

RE: Daily Photo Thread - Cornflower Blue - 06-19-2016

Ame is rather cute in this outfit! I'm sure Genji feels Ame is his companion. Or his vassal.

RE: Daily Photo Thread - Offgenemi - 06-19-2016

They are super cute smile

RE: Daily Photo Thread - Haint Blue - 06-19-2016

Ahhhh! A friend kindly taught me how to adapt the scalp I bought for my old Blythe's head. smile

She is a bit funny looking but I love her all the same. Her name is Star and she was a Blythe made from broken parts donated to the artist Pixiepoo, who then gave her away in a drawing that I won! She was my first Blythe when I really thought I'd never be able to own one and I am so fortunate to have her, and I love her goofy-looking face. You can see her somewhat frightening before pics here!

I was never fond of her hair so she wore a hat for years, but she has new hair now and I've decided she'll be rocking something between Cult Party and Decora style for a while... too bad I didn't have the right kind of clothes for that. Time for a shopping spree? xD

Anyway here she is, hatless for the first time in years--her scalp is just perched on her head so it looks a little silly right now, I need to glue it on so it's not so sticky-outty lol

[Image: spPqdxn.png]

(I made her a tiny bandaid to cover up a scuff in her faceup she got while we were moving!)

RE: Daily Photo Thread - Offgenemi - 06-19-2016

Star is super cute. I love her style smile lovely girl and I love all the hair clips she has smile so she is your miracle baby. So sweet!

RE: Daily Photo Thread - Hunajasieni - 06-20-2016

So nice to look all the pics here everyone! Heart

fishy: Your bunny is sooooo adorable! I wouldn't have guessed she was white to begin with! She is so cute, you did great job on her! *grabby hands* What doll is she originally? I might need one... :X

DeadlyNova: Aww, your trraveling buddy would look so cute with a doll wearing Greggia's sheep outfit! x) They look so cute together! ^^

Haint Blue: Oh, cannot wait to see her finished! LOL (Icy)
Your blythe is also very cute! I wouldn't have guessed her bandaid was for cover up, it fits her so well I thought it was just supposed to be there!

RE: Daily Photo Thread - fishy - 06-20-2016

(06-20-2016, 06:44 AM)Hunajasieni Wrote: fishy: Your bunny is sooooo adorable! I wouldn't have guessed she was white to begin with! She is so cute, you did great job on her! *grabby hands* What doll is she originally? I might need one... :X

She's a white Paper Sakura Group RUBY I bought grin Alice's Collection. If you watch her "Dolls in Stock" page for updates every night, she lists then every now and then. smile I buy several and customize them for resale for a bit of money every now and then (I'm working on my third one now.) smile

RE: Daily Photo Thread - Haint Blue - 06-20-2016

@DeadlyNova and @Fishy somehow I missed the last two posts on the last page! DN your travel buddy is the very cutest kind I think... I love Nooroo so much I can see why she swiftly became so beloved! And Fishy your bun came out so cute, I love those eyes in her! @_@

Cicada got a haircut today and a headband to cover up her temporary scalp gap... I also felt bad making her keep her eyes closed constantly just because I don't like her chips so they are open today, for now :T

[Image: GIGWRt3.jpg]

[Image: bbvE1lX.jpg]

RE: Daily Photo Thread - Offgenemi - 06-20-2016

hair band looks very nice on her actually. she is a cutie pie smile

i havent posted on this thread for a while so Shehvar said she can go for it.
[Image: 27679602682_3d90017e2e.jpg]Şehvar is taking advantage of this unusually "cool for Florida " temperature smile she is in a good mood due to her new outfit. by goche moche, on Flickr

RE: Daily Photo Thread - Severity - 06-21-2016

Haint Blue: I'm going to preface this by saying I do not like Blythe. At all. I have only ever seen two Blythes I've liked: one of them was a custom of Rey from Star Wars. And the other is your Star! Oh my goodness she's so cute, she kind of reminds me of Vanellope from Wreck-it Ralph, who is one of my favorite Disney characters smile

RE: Daily Photo Thread - Cornflower Blue - 06-21-2016

HB: Star is a very special girl! And I love how Cicada is turning out, too.

Offgenemi: Shehvar looks so sweet in her new dress and with her necklace. That's a photo of her brother, too, isn't it?