Dolly Market Forum
Taeyang Clothes - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Price Check (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=33158)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends Price Check (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28224)
+--- Thread: Taeyang Clothes (/showthread.php?tid=7256716)

Taeyang Clothes - kingsgirl1015 - 03-02-2014

Hi, I'm thinking about selling some of the Taeyang clothes I've been making, and was wondering what would be a fair price to ask for them?

So far, I've made some pants/jeans:
[Image: 79906555-99bb-4031-a0a1-7a5ce08af623_zps6a0ab4be.jpg]

And collared shirts(not fastened yet because I'm waiting on some small buttons):
[img][Image: c3005701-cfd5-49b7-b221-ee4b6070d2ed_zpsfb112344.jpg][/img]

RE: Taeyang Clothes - KiraKira - 03-02-2014

I love the plaid shirt! (I think a range of about $8-$10 would be what I'm willing to pay).

RE: Taeyang Clothes - kingsgirl1015 - 03-02-2014

(03-02-2014, 08:11 AM)KiraKira Wrote: I love the plaid shirt! (I think a range of about $8-$10 would be what I'm willing to pay).

Thanks so much for your help!

RE: Taeyang Clothes - fishy - 03-02-2014

Do you have an Etsy? I can link to it. It might help to promote your business (I link to Pullip-crafters from my profile there.)

Seconding that the plaid shirt is great, btw! That'll sell. I don't think I've seen any others in that style for sale online- and it seems to be very well-done.

RE: Taeyang Clothes - Severity - 03-02-2014

Ahhhh that is lovely work! I agree with the others: I'd pay $7-$8 without thinking twice and might even buy for $10 would have to work that into my budget, if that makes sense. smile that tiny plaid fabric is great...I would totally buy one of those for sure.

I would also be glad to link your Etsy shop from mine, if you have one: I only have monster high clothes right now while I figure out Pullip/Taeyang things. smile

RE: Taeyang Clothes - vadafade - 03-02-2014

I think $10 for shirts would be a very fair price, and if they have extras like those adorable little chest pockets, even $15 would be totally justifiable. For the pants, I'd say $10-12 would be a fair price.

Your clothes look awesome!

RE: Taeyang Clothes - kingsgirl1015 - 03-02-2014

(03-02-2014, 09:43 AM)fishy Wrote: Do you have an Etsy? I can link to it. It might help to promote your business (I link to Pullip-crafters from my profile there.)

Seconding that the plaid shirt is great, btw! That'll sell. I don't think I've seen any others in that style for sale online- and it seems to be very well-done.

I do have an etsy, but don't actually have any dolly stuff up at the moment. My shop is called ThisTooDesigns. And thank you about the shirt! Unfortunately I only have enough fabric to make one more like that. It was made from a toddler dress that I already made an American Girl Doll shirt from. :/ I was very pleased with the way it turned out, though.

RE: Taeyang Clothes - Missy_Crane - 03-03-2014

Love the shirt and jeans! I'd love to buy some in the future smile I'd be happy to pay an average of $7 for a shirt and up to $12 for trousers/jeans depending on the detail and the fabric, that's pretty much what Miema Dollhouse used to ask.

Totally adorable clothes, kingsgirl, you're so talented smile

RE: Taeyang Clothes - fishy - 03-03-2014

Oh! I think I already faved that store in my other account. ^^ eheh, fun that I happened to find it.

(Try browsing Thrift Marts. You can probably find some reeeeally good fabric at those, for cheap.)

I went ahead and linked to your Etsy from my profile, so I don't forget. yay Maybe it'll help you to get some business or something.