The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Pullip Dilettante review and photos - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Pullip Dilettante review and photos (/showthread.php?tid=7256743)

Pages: 1 2

Pullip Dilettante review and photos - TrueFan - 03-08-2014

I hadn’t really looked closely at Dilettante until I received one from Groove USA to review.
[Image: Dilettante1.jpg]

She is a beauty in person, with a soft fresh faceup. Of course I am a fan of her big brown eyes, and I like her smokey eye makeup.
[Image: Dilettante2.jpg]

[Image: Dilettante3.jpg]

Her wig has some flyaways but is much nicer quality than many stock wigs. It is very soft and fine. I’m not sure how those curls will do over time.
[Image: Dilettante6.jpg]

[Image: Dilettante8.jpg]

Her stock is reminiscent of Pullip Afternoon’s.
[Image: Dilettante4.jpg]

She comes with basic black pumps, black lace stockings, a very high-waisted tan skirt, a dark long-sleeved blouse with lace and a bow, a coat, and the best part of her stock – black framed glasses.
[Image: Dilettante5.jpg]

[Image: Dilettante7.jpg]

[Image: Dilettante9.jpg]

The lenses of her glasses are not as dark as they appear in the promo photos.
[Image: Dilettante10.jpg]

Overall the stock quality is decent. The coat is lined but the armholes are just cut out of the lining.
[Image: Dilettante12.jpg]

Overall Dilettante is a lovely basic Pullip with a nice quality wig and decent stock. She is going to look great in a variety of fashions.
[Image: Dilettante11.jpg]

[Image: Dilettante13.jpg]

RE: Pullip Dilettante review and photos - Cosmicheart - 03-08-2014

omg thank you for posting this!! her stock photos really don't do justice. I absolutely like her a lot! At first she looked too neutral & brown, but now I think it all fits well together.

RE: Pullip Dilettante review and photos - Cornflower Blue - 03-08-2014

She's pretty but she still looks like an updated Alte to me, faceup-wise. For this girl and Hino, I don't get where they're coming from with the outfits. Are these supposed to be typical looks a teenage girl would wear? Why do the J-Dolls get the more fashionable outfits while Pullip gets this matronly get up?

RE: Pullip Dilettante review and photos - Beruru - 03-08-2014

she looks way better with the glasses on, it really ties her stock together

RE: Pullip Dilettante review and photos - martah - 03-08-2014

I think she is one of the prettiest new releases. Her lips and eyebrows are simply perfect. She goes on my wish list!
I agree that her promos did no justice to her whatsoever, thanks True and Hina for posting pictures of her. I really do hope you get more dolls to review in future.

RE: Pullip Dilettante review and photos - miss all sunday - 03-08-2014

She looks really pretty, better than her promo pics imo.

RE: Pullip Dilettante review and photos - TrueFan - 03-08-2014

She is neutral, but it's a look that works, I think. CornflowerBlue, according to her description: "Trendy, Slightly Mature and Lady Like, Pullip in Casual wear has arrived!! With the soft colored coat on, Pullip who loves pretty and unusual things, can stroll around many cities."

She's $110 at PullipStyle, so she is the most affordable Pullip released this year.

RE: Pullip Dilettante review and photos - kuanyin4 - 03-09-2014

I especially like her wig, and her makeup. As they continue to release at a steady rate, some are going to have to be similar, right? But her faceup, glasses and wig are just beautiful together.

RE: Pullip Dilettante review and photos - fishy - 03-09-2014

This is what Celsiy grew up to become.

RE: Pullip Dilettante review and photos - KiraKira - 03-09-2014

She looks pretty. I really like the color do her eyelids. The stock outfit is lovely too, but I can't believe the armholes are just cut into the lining like that.

RE: Pullip Dilettante review and photos - Cornflower Blue - 03-09-2014

She'll probably look a lot better rewigged and redressed. It's Pullips like this that make me wish they were sold like BJDs, where nude and bald were an option.

RE: Pullip Dilettante review and photos - TrueFan - 03-09-2014

Pictures in an MIO outfit coming soon!

RE: Pullip Dilettante review and photos - Chyntia - 03-09-2014

Loooooving her!! I wish PS would hurry up sending her grin she is very very beautiful!
Thank you True for posting this Heart

RE: Pullip Dilettante review and photos - Steffipuschel - 03-09-2014

She is really cute. She got a really natural make Up.

RE: Pullip Dilettante review and photos - ScarlettRose - 03-10-2014

Wow, she's really pretty! Her faceup is nice and classical Happy And the outfit is gorgeous, I'm not a fan of casual outfits but I need that blouse! yay