The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! (/showthread.php?tid=7258174)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - Chyntia - 12-05-2014

Well done! she is super pretty! Love the color scheme! smile!

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - PullipPrincess - 12-05-2014

(12-05-2014, 12:21 AM)Chyntia Wrote: Well done! she is super pretty! Love the color scheme! smile!

Thank you very much. :3 I'm really glad that the colors ended up working well together. x3 I was actually worried as I was working on her that the hair and the eyes would be too much.

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - PullipPrincess - 01-10-2015

My most recent picture of Amethyst just lazing around on her new beanbag chair!

[Image: LoungingAround_zpsed6395b9.jpg]

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - Chyntia - 01-10-2015

Love the beenbag and mini nintendo!! Looks like she is having a relaxing weekend wink

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - PullipPrincess - 01-10-2015

(01-10-2015, 10:38 PM)Chyntia Wrote: Love the beenbag and mini nintendo!! Looks like she is having a relaxing weekend wink

Lols! She really is! yay Ever since the beanbag came in, she hasn't left it! She's basically just like me on my lazy weekends at home. xD

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - Spidergirl484 - 01-10-2015

I just can't get over how gorgeous her eyes are!They match her hair perfectly. She's so b-e-a-utiful! Hiro is a lucky guy. smile

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - PullipPrincess - 01-11-2015

(01-10-2015, 11:23 PM)Spidergirl484 Wrote: I just can't get over how gorgeous her eyes are!They match her hair perfectly. She's so b-e-a-utiful! Hiro is a lucky guy. smile

Thank you so much~! I got her eyes from KiraKiraMeansSparkle's shop on etsy! She does make the most gorgeous eyes! <3 I was really surprised to find a pair of eyechips that matched the wig I got her so closely! And Hiro definitely is more than happy to be with a girl like Amethyst! :3

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - Nadine1986 - 01-11-2015

What a beautiful doll! Very nice job you did there! I love the pastel colors you have used! She seems to be a very sweet and laid back girl! wink

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - PullipPrincess - 01-11-2015

(01-11-2015, 05:18 AM)Nadine1986 Wrote: What a beautiful doll! Very nice job you did there! I love the pastel colors you have used! She seems to be a very sweet and laid back girl! wink

Thank you. :3 I'm so happy that you like her. ^.^ She's definitely one of my most treasured dolls. yay And she can be sweet and laid back sometimes, but other times she has a bit of an attitude on her. xD

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - Severity - 01-12-2015

Every time I see her I love her more! My Rosalind is wearing my "she doesn't have a proper wig to fit yet" interim wig; I'm hoping to find a nice pastel one like Amethyst's!

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - Bluemoon - 01-12-2015

Wow! I love her wig!
I think I want to buy the wig.

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - fishy - 01-13-2015

(01-12-2015, 04:33 PM)Severity Wrote: Every time I see her I love her more! My Rosalind is wearing my "she doesn't have a proper wig to fit yet" interim wig; I'm hoping to find a nice pastel one like Amethyst's!

(01-12-2015, 06:29 PM)bluemoon Wrote: Wow! I love her wig!

Sorry to semi-threadjack... but I bought several cute pastel wigs from this seller for about $11 apiece with free shipping, and they were great quality! It might be helpful to you.

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - PullipPrincess - 01-13-2015

(01-12-2015, 04:33 PM)Severity Wrote: Every time I see her I love her more! My Rosalind is wearing my "she doesn't have a proper wig to fit yet" interim wig; I'm hoping to find a nice pastel one like Amethyst's!

Aww, thank you~! Amethyst is loving all the attention and compliments! xD I do hope you get to find a pastel wig soon! I can vouch for the seller that Fishy linked! That seller has a great selection of wigs, and I recently just bought one from them! yay And tita-doremi is another seller that has fairly reasonably priced wigs and a big selection, and she usually has a best offer option on a lot of her listings! yay She's also the same person I bought Amethyst's wig from.

(01-12-2015, 06:29 PM)bluemoon Wrote: Wow! I love her wig!

If you want the same wig, the seller I linked above may still have it in stock. I'm not sure, but it's worth checking out. :3

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - Brill - 01-16-2015

OMG! I' love her

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - PullipPrincess - 01-16-2015

(01-16-2015, 01:19 PM)Brill Wrote: OMG! I' love her

Aww, thank you. ^.^ I'm really happy that you do~! yay