The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
My Pullip Makeovers <3 Update 3/17/2015 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: My Pullip Makeovers <3 Update 3/17/2015 (/showthread.php?tid=7258412)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: My Pullip Makeovers <3 - martah - 01-26-2015

You did an amazing job on her, the lips are so much cuter now. smile

RE: My Pullip Makeovers <3 - PullipPrincess - 01-27-2015

(01-26-2015, 08:28 PM)martah Wrote: You did an amazing job on her, the lips are so much cuter now. smile

Thank you for saying so! smile I like them more now, too, and I think they work better for her because they don't stick out so much. They don't take away the focus from the rest of her features. I felt that my eyes would focus on nothing but that bright orange lip color before and it seemed a bit out of place to me.

RE: My Pullip Makeovers <3 - Ilili - 01-27-2015

Evangeline is wonderful , it really makes me dream!

RE: My Pullip Makeovers <3 - PullipPrincess - 01-27-2015

(01-27-2015, 05:31 AM)Ilili Wrote: Evangeline is wonderful , it really makes me dream!

Aww, thank you! yay It makes me so happy that you like her that much. :3

RE: My Pullip Makeovers <3 - Little mouse - 01-30-2015

I love what you are doing with your girls

Evangeline's new wig so suits her. I much prefer her as you have made her look now. Well done!
And I am really enjoying see the work in progress shots on Mikan too.

RE: My Pullip Makeovers <3 - PullipPrincess - 01-30-2015

(01-30-2015, 02:02 AM)Little mouse Wrote: I love what you are doing with your girls

Evangeline's new wig so suits her. I much prefer her as you have made her look now. Well done!
And I am really enjoying see the work in progress shots on Mikan too.

Thank you so much. :3 I'm so glad you think so! At first I wasn't sure what to think of Evangeline's new wig on her, wondering if it may be too light, but I really like it on her now. ^.^ It just took a little bit of getting used to. :3

It makes me happy you like Mikan's look so far too! I've actually got her lashes on now and she's mostly assembled, but I'm still waiting on that wig of hers! >.< I'm also going to buy her a completely new outfit soon!

RE: My Pullip Makeovers <3 - Missy_Crane - 02-02-2015

Oh my! Evangeline just looks perfect - that dress makes me swoon! Heart 2 I also love what you're doing with Paja's eyelids. Can't wait to see her finished.

RE: My Pullip Makeovers <3 - PullipPrincess - 02-02-2015

(02-02-2015, 12:35 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Oh my! Evangeline just looks perfect - that dress makes me swoon! Heart 2 I also love what you're doing with Paja's eyelids. Can't wait to see her finished.

Thank you so much! ^.^ It means a lot that you think so! yay That dress was actually bought for my Heiwa originally, but it was too big on her, and once I got Evangeline, I thought it would suit her more. :3 I got it from ebay searching for Blythe clothes, but I'm not sure if it's still there or not. If you're interested in getting one like it though, I know kuloft on etsy sells dresses in a similar style. :3

And Mikan's wig has finally made it here, so I'll be posting pictures of her soon. yay I should have my camera back by Thursday! xD

RE: My Pullip Makeovers <3 - just_me - 02-05-2015

Great job, Raphia looks even cuter (and great wig!). Also love the new eyelids you gave to your Paja!

RE: My Pullip Makeovers <3 - PullipPrincess - 02-05-2015

(02-05-2015, 09:48 AM)just_me Wrote: Great job, Raphia looks even cuter (and great wig!). Also love the new eyelids you gave to your Paja!

Aww! Thank you! :3 I'm really happy about that! :3 I love my Raphia much much more now~!

Mikan's wig came in!!!! <3 I'm really excited!

[Image: Whole%20New%20Mikan_zpstblywoik.jpg]

[Image: Mikan%20Wig%20and%20Eyelids_zpspvzoohcs.jpg]

The wig is much more orange in person, but it's been all gray and snowy out, so I didn't have much light to work with. (I'm doomed to bad lighting every time a wig comes in, apparently... TT_TT) It's also super long, so I'm really glad I bought her some hair clips, because she'll need them to get her bangs out of her face! Other than that though, it's really manageable and soft and silky!

RE: My Pullip Makeovers <3 Update 2/5/2015 - Severity - 02-08-2015

Oh, Mikan is so cute! I'm kicking myself for not getting a Regen Paja.

RE: My Pullip Makeovers <3 Update 2/5/2015 - fishy - 02-08-2015

(02-08-2015, 01:30 PM)Severity Wrote: Oh, Mikan is so cute! I'm kicking myself for not getting a Regen Paja.

Severity, Dollmarket still has her in (in both full and mio versions):
full: http://www.dollmarket.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=JP817
nude/mio: http://www.dollmarket.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=JPB01

They also have a $20 off 2 pullips + free shipping offer going on right now.

RE: My Pullip Makeovers <3 Update 2/5/2015 - PullipPrincess - 02-08-2015

I didn't realize she was no longer on Pullip Style! :O It's great that she's still available in other places though! She really is super cute and shines so much more with a couple of changes made to her! I have more pictures of Mikan that I just took today!

[Image: Lets%20Watch%20a%20Movie_zps592uhjey.jpg]

[Image: Geek%20chic%20Mikan_zpsr9hz69iw.jpg]

Also, I got Nanako's (Nina) wig in yesterday and started customizing her straight away!

[Image: Nanako%20Makeover2_zpspdbfi8vi.jpg]

[Image: Nanako%20Makeover_zpsranf2d4r.jpg]

I wrote out a bio for her, too, which you could read here if any of you are interested! ^.^

And here's a bonus shot of all my partially customized girls together!

[Image: My%20customized%20girls_zpsmahl1nqd.jpg]

I'm already planning out more custom dolls, so I'll probably add them here when I get around to working on them! :3

RE: My Pullip Makeovers <3 Update 2/8/2015 - PullipPrincess - 03-12-2015

Yuuko, my Pullip Youtsuzu, has now been transformed into... well... Ichihara Yuuko! She's been rechipped, rewigged, given longer and fuller lashes to make her eyes look a little more narrow, her blush was completely removed, and her lips were redone. She's also actually on a large bust Obitsu, too. smile

[Image: Yuuko_zpsqryprgyl.jpg]

[Image: Yuuko%20complete_zpszwqws7dl.jpg]
There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable…. Feel Like So.

More pictures with more effort put into them will be taken and added here soon! :3

RE: My Pullip Makeovers <3 Update 3/12/2015 - fishy - 03-13-2015

Cool!!! grin