The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story) - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story) (/showthread.php?tid=7259018)

Pages: 1 2

Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story) - Jinxedorchid - 06-10-2015

A big box of dolly excitement arrived from Japan today!

[Image: image.jpg2_zpspklbjglb.jpg]

There's two dolls..

[Image: image.jpg3_zps2c8536uh.jpg]

A third hiding underneath..

[Image: image.jpg4_zps60kb8zz2.jpg]

Mishti is glad that those girls are finally out of his box that I ordered for him with the extra exciting foreign newspaper inside!

[Image: image.jpg8_zpsvfejjdtw.jpg]

Masala and the Circus Troupe are concerned about where the new girls have gone

[Image: image.jpg7_zps8wgfsxei.jpg]

There they are!

[Image: image.jpg9_zpse6abu6ja.jpg]

Too much excitement for the day. The kitties are exhausted.

[Image: image.jpg1_zpsorkwe51q.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg1_zpsltewbk8q.jpg]

RE: Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story) - Alliecat - 06-10-2015

Wow, big box of goodies. Congrats on your new girls. And what beautiful cats!

RE: Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story) - Little mouse - 06-10-2015

Oh wow!
What a wonderful box of goodies to arrive!!! Congratulations!

Nosey question: will you be keeping them in their boxes or will you be getting them out?

(06-10-2015, 03:06 PM)Jinxedorchid Wrote: Mishti is glad that those girls are finally out of his box that I ordered for him with the extra exciting foreign newspaper inside!

And that did make me laugh out loud! Hahahahahaaaa

RE: Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story) - Chyntia - 06-10-2015

oehh wauw that is onhe big box of goodies!! may I ask where you have bought them?
I love your kitties eyes! They are very very pretty! yay

RE: Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story) - Severity - 06-10-2015

Awwww dolls AND kitties! The only thing better than a Bengal is a pair of Bengals, am I right?

Bonus pic of one of my nerds:
(Hoshi, bro, I can't open that box for you while you're sitting on it!)
[Image: 21ngxlh.jpg]

RE: Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story) - fishy - 06-11-2015

That is a BEAUTIFUL cat!! smile

RE: Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story) - Jinxedorchid - 06-11-2015

(06-10-2015, 05:25 PM)Little mouse Wrote: Oh wow!
What a wonderful box of goodies to arrive!! Congratulations!
Nosey question: will you be keeping them in their boxes or will you be getting them out?

Thank you!

I'll be taking them out - I can't seem to leave any dolls in their box for long!
It will be a bit of a process though, as my display case is at capacity. I have to do as my husband suggested and rotate them around. Some are going to have to go back in their boxes & stay in my closet for a while. SweatdropfrownCry

(06-10-2015, 06:04 PM)Chyntia Wrote: oehh wauw that is onhe big box of goodies!! may I ask where you have bought them?
I love your kitties eyes! They are very very pretty! yay

I won them in Yahoo Japan auctions over the last few months. I waited a long time to ship them all together so it would be a little cheaper.

Mishti and Masala are glad that you noticed!

(06-10-2015, 11:41 PM)Severity Wrote: Awwww dolls AND kitties! The only thing better than a Bengal is a pair of Bengals, am I right?

(Hoshi, bro, I can't open that box for you while you're sitting on it!)

Yes, Bengals are best in pairs!

Ah, Hoshi is doing a fine job of demonstrating the time honored tradition of box claiming. The sitting on the box is the preliminary event to sitting in the box!

(06-10-2015, 03:13 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Wow, big box of goodies. Congrats on your new girls. And what beautiful cats!

Thank you!

RE: Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story) - Little mouse - 06-11-2015

(06-11-2015, 02:39 AM)Jinxedorchid Wrote: ..........I'll be taking them out - I can't seem to leave any dolls in their box for long!
It will be a bit of a process though, as my display case is at capacity. I have to do as my husband suggested and rotate them around. Some are going to have to go back in their boxes & stay in my closet for a while........

I have to do that with some of my BJD's and the display cabinet looks to much better with less in there.

RE: Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story) - Kyubi09 - 06-11-2015

:-( For some reason I can't see any of the photos except the one with Hoshi.

RE: Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story) - PullipPrincess - 06-11-2015

Wow! So many pretty and rare girls! Congratulations on getting them and on them arriving safely! And your kitties are so adorable! They have really pretty eyes~!

RE: Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story) - Kyubi09 - 06-11-2015

And now I can see them. -_-!! Waoh!! You've got some nice dolls, but some gorgeous cats! Great photos.

RE: Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story) - rayelm - 06-11-2015

I guess this delivery was almost as exciting for you as it was for your cats! LOL

Congrats on receiving your three lovely girls!

RE: Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story) - Cornflower Blue - 06-11-2015

Congrats on the new arrivals, especially Eos! My cat used to share the love of boxes and paper packing materials. He's slowed down a lot in his old age, but will still once in awhile still climb in a box.

RE: Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story) - Missy_Crane - 06-11-2015

Wow, what a delightful delivery! Congratulations on such rare beauties Heart

RE: Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story) - Zora - 06-12-2015

Beautiful girls, beautiful cats... seriously, you have some really pretty kitties!