Dolly Market Forum
Esme - myufish Custom Squall - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Esme - myufish Custom Squall (/showthread.php?tid=7259212)

Esme - myufish Custom Squall - Cornflower Blue - 07-29-2015

I finally got my myufish custom Squall put back together. Her head was very loose and spinny and I thought some Teflon tape would fix it. But it turned out to be more complicated than that and I had to resort to some apoxie sculpt to tighten things up.
[Image: 20101991135_35c309365c_z.jpg]
She's wearing one of the Darling Clover dresses I bought at PUDDLE. It turns out Nostalgic Lir's stockings are a perfect match for the dress and a pair of Hotdotz shoes completes her outfit. Those big, T1 feet really limit her footwear options.

[Image: 19913977590_2fac648176_z.jpg]
Ugh, hair on the face. slash There's something odd going on with her eyemech that I haven't figured out yet, but sometimes her eyes aren't lining up when I move them from side to side. A previous owner had padded the faceuplate to make the eyemech set farther back so her eyelid paint wouldn't get scraped up when closing her eyes. I couldn't tell if that's what the problem is or not. But I got tired of messing with it and reassembled her. I'll come back later and have another go at it. In the meantime, I can enjoy looking at her beautiful new faceup.Heart

RE: Esme - myufish Custom Squall - fishy - 07-29-2015

So pretty! smile

RE: Esme - myufish Custom Squall - Chyntia - 07-30-2015

Wauw her face-up really is super pretty!! smile
I hope you can figure out the eyemech problem CB!

RE: Esme - myufish Custom Squall - Alliecat - 07-30-2015

Pretty. Maybe the eye thing will be her personal quirk...? Some people have not-quite-lined-up eyes...

RE: Esme - myufish Custom Squall - PullipPrincess - 07-31-2015

She's gorgeous! :O I didn't even notice the eye thing you mentioned in your pictures of her.

RE: Esme - myufish Custom Squall - Cornflower Blue - 07-31-2015

Thanks! Yes, I'll go with the quirky eyes for now. I didn't shift her eyes to where it looks really bad.

RE: Esme - myufish Custom Squall - martah - 07-31-2015

She is stunning! The dress is very pretty too and matches her face up nicely.
I did notice that there was something different about her eyes, but I honestly thought that you did what Sheryl Designs dolls have, where the eyes can be positioned differently.

RE: Esme - myufish Custom Squall - Marsian - 08-01-2015

Quirky eyes or nit, that is one pretty girl! Face up, dress, deer and setting all just match up perfectly!

RE: Esme - myufish Custom Squall - Little mouse - 08-02-2015

Gosh! She is just so pretty......I love her face-up.
And well done on sorting out the loose head.....they sounded like a BIG job!

She looks so adorable with her little deer companion too!