The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Shehvar's stroll in the rose garden - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Shehvar's stroll in the rose garden (/showthread.php?tid=7259539)

Pages: 1 2

Shehvar's stroll in the rose garden - Offgenemi - 11-09-2015

I took Shehvar (Dal Charlotte) out for the first time and also this was the first time I took a doll away from home to take photos smile I will go to these gardens with my dolls in near future, i think it worked pretty well. but if you have any constructive criticism please do not hesitate to share. I would like to learn and get better at taking photos of my dolls.Before i took her out in sunlight i didnt realize her hair was two shades (or more?), it is very pretty. poor thing is confined in a nice shady part of the house. As in Florida, sun light can get pretty dangerous for everybody.

[Image: 22849458306_04b150e950_c.jpg]Şehvare enjoys the rose garden at the museum by goche moche, on Flickr

[Image: 22886574851_2e56a31762_c.jpg]Şehvare enjoys the rose garden at the museum by goche moche, on Flickr
[Image: 22457075637_316f28b84c_c.jpg]Şehvare enjoys the rose garden by goche moche, on Flickr

RE: Shehvar's stroll in the rose garden - PullipPrincess - 11-09-2015

Oh! She looks perfect among the roses! <3 Very cute and elegant! Her hair really is pretty, too!And yay!!! Another doll collector here in Florida! I just moved here with my husband, recently, as this is where he grew up. ^.^ I understand what you mean about the sun out here. It's definitely good to keep your dolls in shady areas for the most part, like you've been doing. smile Taking them out once in awhile for photos won't hurt them really, just be sure not to leave them out for too long.

RE: Shehvar's stroll in the rose garden - Offgenemi - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 04:38 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Oh! She looks perfect among the roses! <3 Very cute and elegant! Her hair really is pretty, too!And yay!!! Another doll collector here in Florida! I just moved here with my husband, recently, as this is where he grew up. ^.^ I understand what you mean about the sun out here. It's definitely good to keep your dolls in shady areas for the most part, like you've been doing. smile Taking them out once in awhile for photos won't hurt them really, just be sure not to leave them out for too long.
Thank you smile Nice to meet you PullipPrincesssmile I am so happy to find other Pullip fans in Florida. I have lived in this state for about 14 years and I melted and disfigured a ton of stuff over the years. My son's car seat buckle melted because we forgot a plastic bottle filled with water on top of it??!? I ruined a black cardigan (turned yellow at folds).
best one was when we forgot pizza dough in the trunk of the car smile)) it exploded smile))

RE: Shehvar's stroll in the rose garden - Miss Edith - 11-09-2015

your photos are beautiful, especially that last one. The inquisitive look on her face and the flowers matching her dress - perfect smile

(11-09-2015, 09:20 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: your photos are beautiful, especially that last one. The inquisitive look on her face and the flowers matching her dress - perfect smile

Thank you smile I really like that one as well smile i fell I. Love with this girl again today smile

RE: Shehvar's stroll in the rose garden - MercyTiara - 11-09-2015

She looks lovely amongst the flowers and I love that you caught a bee on one of the flowers in the second photo!

(11-09-2015, 09:37 AM)MercyTiara Wrote: She looks lovely amongst the flowers and I love that you caught a bee on one of the flowers in the second photo!

Thank you very much smile she looks annoyed with the bee though smile))

RE: Shehvar's stroll in the rose garden - Skippyandjif - 11-09-2015

Ooh! I love these photos, they're gorgeous! She looks wonderful among the roses, it's like she's in the gardens at Versailles or something. smile

(And yes, hahaha, she does look annoyed with that bee! Like, "Scram! This is my photoshoot!" )

RE: Shehvar's stroll in the rose garden - Marilyn - 11-09-2015

I love your first photo! It looks like she's in the royal gardens.

RE: Shehvar's stroll in the rose garden - Alliecat - 11-09-2015

She looks very much like she belongs amongst the roses, like a scene out of some historical movie. Cute!

Thank you all smile i didn't remember this place had roses. It was a nice surprise. She does seem to be merging well with there. I guess I need to make more outfits to match the doll and the roses smile))
First photo is my favorite as well. I was thinking about Versailles palace when I first saw it, too smile

RE: Shehvar's stroll in the rose garden - PullipPrincess - 11-10-2015

(11-09-2015, 05:05 AM)Offgenemi Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 04:38 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Oh! She looks perfect among the roses! <3 Very cute and elegant! Her hair really is pretty, too!And yay!!! Another doll collector here in Florida! I just moved here with my husband, recently, as this is where he grew up. ^.^ I understand what you mean about the sun out here. It's definitely good to keep your dolls in shady areas for the most part, like you've been doing. smile Taking them out once in awhile for photos won't hurt them really, just be sure not to leave them out for too long.
Thank you smile Nice to meet you PullipPrincesssmile I am so happy to find other Pullip fans in Florida. I have lived in this state for about 14 years and I melted and disfigured a ton of stuff over the years. My son's car seat buckle melted because we forgot a plastic bottle filled with water on top of it??!? I ruined a black cardigan (turned yellow at folds).
best one was when we forgot pizza dough in the trunk of the car smile)) it exploded smile))

Wow! :O You've been living here for such a long time! :O I originally came from Florida, and then I lived in Japan, so the weather here is very different to me and I'm trying to get acclimated to it. ^^; The heat over here is incredibly treacherous, and on top of that, it seems the humidity levels are often high, so I can imagine that things can melt and get ruined fast over here. I can't believe that it ruined your son's seat belt buckle and your cardigan though! O_O That's kind of scary, thinking about it... What happened to the pizza dough is pretty funny though, but it must have been a nightmare to clean up! ^^;

RE: Shehvar's stroll in the rose garden - Offgenemi - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 01:43 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:05 AM)Offgenemi Wrote:

Wow! :O You've been living here for such a long time! :O I originally came from Florida, and then I lived in Japan, so the weather here is very different to me and I'm trying to get acclimated to it. ^^; The heat over here is incredibly treacherous, and on top of that, it seems the humidity levels are often high, so I can imagine that things can melt and get ruined fast over here. I can't believe that it ruined your son's seat belt buckle and your cardigan though! O_O That's kind of scary, thinking about it... What happened to the pizza dough is pretty funny though, but it must have been a nightmare to clean up! ^^;

The dough exploded in a bag so the car was safe but it looked very funny smile)
I would love to visit Japan one day, that is truly my dream smile

RE: Shehvar's stroll in the rose garden - Cornflower Blue - 11-10-2015

She looks like a real princess strolling through the royal gardens!

RE: Shehvar's stroll in the rose garden - Offgenemi - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 03:07 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She looks like a real princess strolling through the royal gardens!

Thank you smile I am glad everybody felt the same way as I did smile