Dolly Market Forum
Poolside - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Poolside (/showthread.php?tid=7260099)

Poolside - DeadlyNova - 05-13-2016

I took some photos of my favorite little panda bear, Ainsley, beside the pool yesterday. <3

[Image: 26352148654_2872d14845_z.jpg]Poolside by Haley, on Flickr
This first photo is actually one of my favorite photos I've ever taken. <3

[Image: 26924035876_baba5e990f_z.jpg]Poolside by Haley, on Flickr

[Image: 26957775605_b28a899a05_z.jpg]Poolside by Haley, on Flickr

Thank you for looking!

RE: Poolside - Alliecat - 05-13-2016

Haha, that is cute. She looks like she's got this modelling thing all figured out. And your photos look so summery!

RE: Poolside - DeadlyNova - 05-13-2016

Thank you! Haha, I think she does. xD She definitely looks like a little model here. <3

I'm glad they look very summery, that was my goal!

RE: Poolside - martah - 05-14-2016

The first picture is great, I'm loving all these colours! I agree, it looks very summery. smile

RE: Poolside - Marilyn - 05-14-2016

These are awesome, and she's so va-va-voom! Heart 2

RE: Poolside - Offgenemi - 05-14-2016

She looks amazing with hat swimming suit. I have the same one and none of my poor dolls can rock it like her.
Can she tilt her head?

RE: Poolside - DeadlyNova - 05-15-2016

Thank you all! <3

@Offgenemi: She can tilt her neck quite a bit, since she's on a soft bust Obitsu. smile

RE: Poolside - Offgenemi - 05-15-2016

I don't like soft bust obitsu (color differences and how it feels to touch) is but that head tilt is priceless sad I want to rebody my pullips but between head tilt, easy rebody , and just getting new arms I haven't decided what to do sad

RE: Poolside - Hunajasieni - 05-16-2016

Oh she is so beautiful and the pics are amazing! <3 The colors and the backround fits her just perfect!
I just love it! yay

RE: Poolside - Cornflower Blue - 05-16-2016

That's one sexy Panda!

RE: Poolside - DeadlyNova - 05-16-2016

Haha, thank you all so much!! <3

(05-15-2016, 06:32 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: I don't like soft bust obitsu (color differences and how it feels to touch) is but that head tilt is priceless sad I want to rebody my pullips but between head tilt, easy rebody , and just getting new arms I haven't decided what to do sad

Most dolls match Obitsu better than a lot of your other rebodying options. The soft busted Obitsu's are personally my favorite bodies, look and feel-wise, but I can understand if they're not for everyone. LIV bodies have head-tilt, although the actual head tilting rather than the neck like Obitsu, but I'm personally not a HUGE fan of those and you'll have a hard time color-matching.

RE: Poolside - Severity - 05-16-2016

I am so envious of both your Panda and your pool! (I'm moving to an apartment complex with a pool in August and the wait is killing me!)