Dolly Market Forum
All Hail the Queen, Another Queen, that is! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: All Hail the Queen, Another Queen, that is! (/showthread.php?tid=7260297)

All Hail the Queen, Another Queen, that is! - Cornflower Blue - 07-06-2016

Finally, stripped screw removed and indulged in a spa day, this AQ is ready to make her debut.
[Image: 28016630772_cdf7250ea3_z.jpg]
Fortunately, I had a wig that works for her lurking in the wig box, so no waiting for a new one.

[Image: 28041436361_2882d575ff_z.jpg]
She's pretty much in perfect shape, except for a white mark under her chin where something had rubbed. And so far, no wrist crackage. Keeping my fingers crossed she stays that way. But I think if and when they crack, I'll attempt to glue them and hide them with long sleeves or something rather than try to find/paint a body to match.

[Image: 28041435271_cfb0409715_z.jpg]
She's wearing a Darling Clover dress and headband I got at PUDDLE and Barbie shoes.

RE: All Hail the Queen, Another Queen, that is! - torythehuman - 07-06-2016

She's stunning, and I love the wig! It suits her pretty well, I imagine it's a little tricky finding wigs to work with her unique skintone!

RE: All Hail the Queen, Another Queen, that is! - DeadlyNova - 07-06-2016

She's so gorgeous, I'm glad you finally got her head open and got her fixed up! <3

She looks amazing in that wig and dress! <3

RE: All Hail the Queen, Another Queen, that is! - TrueFan - 07-07-2016

Fabulous, darling!

RE: All Hail the Queen, Another Queen, that is! - EvergreenMoon - 07-07-2016

She's amazing! D: That wig is perfect for her! And that dress+head band combo is super cute too.

RE: All Hail the Queen, Another Queen, that is! - PollyPut the KettleOn - 07-07-2016

She's a charmer and she's chock full of personality.

RE: All Hail the Queen, Another Queen, that is! - Alliecat - 07-07-2016

She looks like quite the little fashion-plate! That's a great wig and really suits her. I like the bow too.

RE: All Hail the Queen, Another Queen, that is! - martah - 07-07-2016

She looks charming!

RE: All Hail the Queen, Another Queen, that is! - dargosmydaddy - 07-07-2016

She is lovely! I adore her wig and shoes smile

RE: All Hail the Queen, Another Queen, that is! - Skippyandjif - 07-07-2016

She looks great! I love her wig and her headband...heck, I'd wear that headband if there was one in my size! Hehe.

RE: All Hail the Queen, Another Queen, that is! - Cornflower Blue - 07-07-2016

Thanks, everyone! I actually had several wigs that looked nice on her, which I wasn't expecting.

RE: All Hail the Queen, Another Queen, that is! - PullipPrincess - 07-07-2016

Her hair is amazing! Well, she's amazing as a whole, actually. ^.^ Such a beauty! :3

RE: All Hail the Queen, Another Queen, that is! - TrueFan - 07-07-2016

Another Rabbit looks great in a ton of wigs too.

RE: All Hail the Queen, Another Queen, that is! - orkira - 07-28-2016

She is absolutely stunning! Wowee!

RE: All Hail the Queen, Another Queen, that is! - Cornflower Blue - 07-28-2016

Thanks! I put her on a shelf at eye level so I can see her every time I walk into the room.