Dolly Market Forum
First time customizing! Rewig and rechip - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: First time customizing! Rewig and rechip (/showthread.php?tid=7260413)

First time customizing! Rewig and rechip - torythehuman - 08-03-2016

So I finally got the guts to rechip and rewig my Dal and I think she looks pretty good! Not too sure about the skintone with the silver hair, but for now I like it! I posted these pics over at Dollchemy too, so I hope it's okay to share them here as well!

[Image: 28117082654_fb6ac743b9_z.jpg]First customization! by mtori490, on Flickr

[Image: 28657440991_2a1e8e736c_z.jpg]First customization! by mtori490, on Flickr

RE: First time customizing! Rewig and rechip - Offgenemi - 08-03-2016

I think she looks very cute. Silver hair and blue eyes match well smile

RE: First time customizing! Rewig and rechip - Doll Angel (Janeen F) - 08-04-2016

Awwww she looks so sweet! You did a very nice job customizing her :3 I especially love her silver hair!

RE: First time customizing! Rewig and rechip - orkira - 08-04-2016

You did a great job, she looks beautiful! smile

RE: First time customizing! Rewig and rechip - Alliecat - 08-04-2016

Yay -- good for you; congrats on your first makeover smile Rewigging's not hard, but I'm not inclined to take anyone's eyes apart... afraid I would mess it up!

RE: First time customizing! Rewig and rechip - torythehuman - 08-04-2016

Thank you everyone for your kind words! And Alliecat, I was really scared I'd mess it up too, but rechipping went a lot more smoothly than expected! It does help that Dal has a simpler eye mech than Pullips though, so I was less nervous about breaking something.

RE: First time customizing! Rewig and rechip - GreysPrincess - 08-04-2016

Grey's my favorite color, so as far as I'm concerned grey/silver hair is always a great choice. smile She looks lovely!

RE: First time customizing! Rewig and rechip - Cornflower Blue - 08-04-2016

Aw, she looks cute! When you rechip a Dal or Byul, you don't have eyelids to deal with so it's a lot easier.

RE: First time customizing! Rewig and rechip - Pink Haired Freak - 08-04-2016

Awww shes very very sweet like this!!

RE: First time customizing! Rewig and rechip - jenbear78 - 08-05-2016

Are they blue or green? On my computer they look green...either way she looks great. I wish I was adventurous enough to change the eye chips.

RE: First time customizing! Rewig and rechip - torythehuman - 08-05-2016

(08-05-2016, 08:19 AM)jenbear78 Wrote: Are they blue or green? On my computer they look green...either way she looks great. I wish I was adventurous enough to change the eye chips.

You're right, they're green! I think it's showing up differently for different people maybe?

RE: First time customizing! Rewig and rechip - martah - 08-13-2016

Well done on your first customization! She looks stunning in the wig and eyes you picked for her. smile

RE: First time customizing! Rewig and rechip - it's a secret - 08-13-2016

Aww she's soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! :3 I agree! Those green eyes match perfectly with grey hair and skintone is not a problem because grey matches well with any color and her make up is perfect!! :3

RE: First time customizing! Rewig and rechip - Maycky-chan - 08-16-2016

Aww~ so adorable! I have always love to see dolls with such a variety of hair colors x3 I like those green eyes on her! Hope to see more pics of your girl x3

RE: First time customizing! Rewig and rechip - renlee83 - 08-16-2016

Loving those eyes! That silver hair is such a pretty tone. Great work!