The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Amalie(Pullip Amelia!) - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Amalie(Pullip Amelia!) (/showthread.php?tid=7260511)

Pages: 1 2

Amalie(Pullip Amelia!) - DeadlyNova - 09-02-2016

I had a special little bunny rabbit land on my doorstep today!

My Amelia arrived! And just in time, too, as first thing in the morning I'm going to be out of town for a convention for several days. Phew!

First of all I just have to say she is PERFECT and I love her so so much. Her eyes are SO gorgeous, even more so than I expected. I loved the little bunnys before but now I love them even more. And the glitter?! Aaaaah!

Her hair is so cute, I didn't expect it to be in little pigtails on the top(I think I just didn't notice before) and I thought that was absolutely adorable. Mine has a minor case of box hair but that's easy enough to fix. Her wig is super soft and silky and the colors look so nice. <3

I love her lips even more in person, and I was already super in love with them before!

Her eyebrows are wonderful and very expressive, too.

Her stock is absolutely precious. I can't even fully describe how much I love all the little pieces.

Hina and Requium did a wonderful job designing her and Groove did a great job making her come to life. <3

But enough blabbering. If I don't stop now I'm going to go on about her for hours. Here are photos of my Amelia, who I have called Amalie! I wanted to give her a name simliar to her stock name but not exactly the same.

Here she is!
[Image: 28764291103_4a4aca3e0d_z.jpg]Coming in for a landing... by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 29097890250_ca8440df78_z.jpg]Coming in for a landing... by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 29385763665_49e01a3f90_z.jpg]Coming in for a landing... by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 28761540004_4a122d6c69_z.jpg]Coming in for a landing... by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 29097773970_01c9da8105_z.jpg]Coming in for a landing... by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 28764209923_542abb1074_z.jpg]Coming in for a landing... by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 29351366246_60ee54aef0_z.jpg]Coming in for a landing... by Haley, on Flickr

Thank you for looking! <3

RE: Amalie(Pullip Amelia!) - Cornflower Blue - 09-02-2016

She's so cute! I'm glad to hear she came out wonderful. Can't wait to see mine tomorrow.

RE: Amalie(Pullip Amelia!) - DeadlyNova - 09-02-2016

Thank you! I can't wait for you(and everyone else who hasn't gotten her yet!) to get yours too! <3

RE: Amalie(Pullip Amelia!) - Alliecat - 09-02-2016

Very cute! Congratulations. And yeah, like the glitter smile

RE: Amalie(Pullip Amelia!) - Offgenemi - 09-02-2016

You took very nice photos smile she is very photogenic

RE: Amalie(Pullip Amelia!) - redrenard - 09-02-2016

She looks amazing congras on being one of the first to get her. She is beautiful in natural light. Love how she blend in with the browns but then those pinks, greens and blues just pop. I've been tracking my order all day and I'm sure I'm not the only one LOL

RE: Amalie(Pullip Amelia!) - KiraKira - 09-02-2016

She's very pretty! Your photos of her really show off Amelia's loveliness.

RE: Amalie(Pullip Amelia!) - ray - 09-05-2016

Gorgeous!!! I got her on Friday but haven't opened the box. I really want to open her but I think I'm going to leave her completely unopened for my daughter to open in a few years. yay I am just in love with everyone's pictures and now I need blue glitter eye chips for a custom I'm working on. :O

RE: Amalie(Pullip Amelia!) - it's a secret - 09-05-2016

I saw the photos on Flickr. Many congratulations!! She is prettier than promotional photos :3

RE: Amalie(Pullip Amelia!) - it's a secret - 09-15-2016

She's lovely! I adore her hat with those ears! *o* She has such a beautiful colors in her outfit and the cactus purse is very original ^^ Many congratz!

RE: Amalie(Pullip Amelia!) - ray - 09-16-2016

As a Texan, I am in love with the cowboy boots!! She's such a fun mix of themes, like a Western Steampunk aviator girl, it's awesome. She would fit in well with the whole Abney Park airship pirate world (we are huge Abney Park fans at my house).

RE: Amalie(Pullip Amelia!) - Miss Edith - 09-21-2016

I finally got my Amelia home and I agree with everything you said smile She is a gorgeous doll and I love everything about her. Your photos rock, as always Heart 2

RE: Amalie(Pullip Amelia!) - Doll Angel (Janeen F) - 09-22-2016

Oh my, congratulations she is so cute!!! I love the way you photograph your dolls. Amalie has so much personality into each picture you took of her! I especially love the third one you took of her, Amalie is just too irresistible! xd

RE: Amalie(Pullip Amelia!) - martah - 09-22-2016

Congrats on her, she is adorable!

RE: Amalie(Pullip Amelia!) - beajjai033 - 09-23-2016

I really like her glittery bunny eyechips and fluffy ears. Congrats!