The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 (/showthread.php?tid=7261645)

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - neon_jellyfish - 09-15-2018

Lejays - Bratz were my favorite doll for a few months, but then Mh came out Happy

davidd - I'm not a serious fan, either. I don't like many of the lines, 10th Anniversary just happened to have a lot of dolls I liked, I never felt compelled to complete it just for the sake of completion. Plus, I've become terribly spoiled when it comes to articulation, so I don't think I would buy more dolls with only basic joints now. I did get a few Barbie Fashionistas to get the new body types, but that's it.

Day 257

[Image: 2951b9677219d0ef1ae04a1f26c98a6b.jpg]

I don't want to be a puny mortal with constant headaches anymore. I want to be a badass supernatural with long legs and eyes that glow in the dark.

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - davidd - 09-15-2018

What version is this Clawdeen???? She's stunning!!! I might NEEEEED HER... NOW!!!
Heart 2 Heart 2 Heart 2
(I'm trying so hard to save money toward a special purchase, but things like this keep turning up!!!)
LOL

Oh, wait... maybe this isn't Clawdeen! Is this her li'l sister, Howleen?

Being a badass supernatural sounds like a good plan; as a back-up plan, I'd settle for extremely rich.

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - Lejays17 - 09-15-2018

(09-15-2018, 01:22 PM)davidd Wrote: What version is this Clawdeen???? She's stunning!!! I might NEEEEED HER... NOW!!!
Heart 2 Heart 2 Heart 2
(I'm trying so hard to save money toward a special purchase, but things like this keep turning up!!!)
LOL

Oh, wait... maybe this isn't Clawdeen! Is this her li'l sister, Howleen?

Being a badass supernatural sounds like a good plan; as a back-up plan, I'd settle for extremely rich.

Oh!! I actually know this one! She's the Ghouls Rule version of Cladeen (I just double-checked I had the right line Happy)

She's gorgeous, I love her purple hair & that she has shaved side of her head.

Davidd - this isn't the usual outfit for her in this line, she usually wears a purple/gold jumpsuit, and has a black furry cape/wrap.
This skeleton dress is way cooler in comparison

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - davidd - 09-15-2018

(09-15-2018, 01:53 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Oh!! I actually know this one! She's the Ghouls Rule version of Cladeen (I just double-checked I had the right line Happy)

She's gorgeous, I love her purple hair & that she has shaved side of her head.

Yay! Thank you for the I.D.! (Now we just need to find out where the skeleton dress is from! yay )

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - neon_jellyfish - 09-16-2018

(09-15-2018, 01:22 PM)davidd Wrote: Being a badass supernatural sounds like a good plan; as a back-up plan, I'd settle for extremely rich.

LOLLOLLOL

Clawdeen's outfit was frankenstein'd from many parts - the dress is from Skeleton Create-a-Monster Add-on Pack, fishnets are from Zomby Gaga's spare outfit, and the boots are from Werewolf & Dragon Create-a-Monster Starter Pack.

Day 258

[Image: ac8cd935fd0f03c7a1746bcee1689fad.jpg]

My other blonde Bratz, Joelle. She's from the same line as Rina. I love her sassy face.

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - Alliecat - 09-16-2018

Clawdeen looks like she could zap your headache away. Hope it lets up.
I wish I had Joelle's hair! LOL

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - davidd - 09-16-2018

Joelle is a particularly nice Bratz doll, especially in that outfit. She looks a bit more realistic than the usual "edgy" Bratz designs.

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - neon_jellyfish - 09-17-2018

Alliecat - noooo! Don't wish for Joelle's hair! Bratz hair is terribly low quality nylon, it frizzes so much you can almost hear it rustle LOL But yeah, long thick hair is my dream, too.

davidd - she looks like a school girl, right?

Day 259

[Image: 3a4fe4d0b49c86cd2e75ce4d69b5c2f3.jpg]

Bratz 10th Anniversary Adri. I love the color of her hair. And her green eyes. And her red hair. And her blazer. And the beautiful red hair...

...I've probably mentioned it already, but I love redheads!

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - Lejays17 - 09-17-2018

Nice portraits of these 2. Their outfits are both stylish, which is something I do like about them in general.

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - dargosmydaddy - 09-17-2018

Her outfit is cute! Her lack of a nose is a bit odd, though.

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - davidd - 09-17-2018

These 10th Anniversary Editions are beautiful! I suppose that's why the secondary market price can be fairly steep.

Your photos of these figures are quite lovely! You have a knack for bringing out the best in Bratz dolls.

I like these 10th Anniversary Figures better than the soon-to-be-released new Collectors Editions.

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - Cornflower Blue - 09-17-2018

I'm partial to Adri and her red hair and green eyes.

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - neon_jellyfish - 09-18-2018

Lejays - thank you!

dargosmydaddy - the sculpt itself does have a nose, but my bratz' noses tand to escape from the picture every single time LOL

davidd - thank you very much! I like 10th Anniversary better than Collector Editions, too. I won't be getting those. Their quality doesn't seem to match the price...

Cornflower Blue - HappyHappyHappy

Day oh-my-goodnes-it's-day-260-already!

[Image: 52cf36efa469a0323cf8fe159a4237e6.jpg]

I still wasn't able to go outside Cry
But this girl never fails to cheer me up Happy

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - davidd - 09-18-2018

(09-18-2018, 03:45 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: But this girl never fails to cheer me up Happy

Your photos of Eos never fail to cheer me up, either; and this one is my favorite so far!
Heart 2

Day 260? Only 105 days to go! Yay for us for sticking with it! LOL

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - neon_jellyfish - 09-19-2018

(09-18-2018, 01:19 PM)davidd Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 03:45 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: But this girl never fails to cheer me up Happy

Your photos of Eos never fail to cheer me up, either; and this one is my favorite so far!
Heart 2

Day 260? Only 105 days to go! Yay for us for sticking with it! LOL

Thank you so much! And yaaaaaayy! We rock!

Day 261

I got really pissed at my migraine today, and decided to go outside to take photos despite the tiny gnome breaking my skull with hammer from inside. When I got to the place I wanted to feature next, I saw... chemical toilet. A few steps further was sheet metal fence and a 'road construction ahead' sign. The old road was in a bad shape, so it's good they're fixing it, but all the places that I wanted to take pics of either have that toilet destroying the view or are blocked... So the Šárka series is postponed until they're done with that part of the road. Sorry everyone! And with that out of the way -

[Image: 43c55ae539512d1f0b251f2e6289f2ae.jpg]

- meet Daphne!