The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 (/showthread.php?tid=7261645)

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - Lejays17 - 09-19-2018

Bummer that roadworks are spoiling the planned photos, but good that it's being fixed.

Dos is so pretty, love it when she is featured.

I like Daphne's outfit, the top is cute

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - davidd - 09-19-2018

I love the way you got Daphne's dark hair to stand out against the black backdrop!
Good angle for making the most of her side-glancing eyes!

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - Alliecat - 09-19-2018

Eos is pretty. Your Bratz are cute, although I see what you mean about their noses. Hope the gnome and the road construction are both gone soon!

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - neon_jellyfish - 09-20-2018

Lejays - thank you! Eos will definitely appear on many more photos.

davidd - thanks!!!

Alliecat - thank you very much!

Day 262

It's Talk Like A Pirate Day! I can't talk like a pirate, but I know someone who can, so I'll let her take over.

[Image: 2314744f1f6e1c57e00ad45fb9910f60.jpg]

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - Offgenemi - 09-20-2018

i am no match for her ! she is very detailed, lovely design , very nice photo

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - Lejays17 - 09-20-2018

Hurrah for Day Appropriate Dolly pic.

I think Vandalas dress has an amazing patter, it reminds me of seaweed / sea grass waving in the water

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - GreysPrincess - 09-20-2018

I’m so impressed by all of you who have stuck with a doll a day. I couldn’t even keep up with a doll a week! And I love that you have such great ideas for day-appropriate photo themed!

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - davidd - 09-20-2018

Vandala! Shiver me timbers, she's a ship-shape siren fer sure! A fine photo of a lovely lass, and if that ain't enough to hoist yer mains'l and pump yer bilge, then ye'r nothin but a 'lubber an' it's over th' side with ye!

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - Alliecat - 09-20-2018

She looks spooky indeed; I agree she evokes seaweed and murky depths.
davidd, lad, ye been practisin' yer salty lines fer sure wink

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - neon_jellyfish - 09-21-2018

Thank you, everyone!!!

Day 263

[Image: c11a7cbf653d107d22c16dd6f2318c4d.jpg]

Ashby, from the Bratz 10th Anniversary line.

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - davidd - 09-21-2018

Another superlatively pretty Bratz girl! MGAE should have simply re-issued the 10th Anniversary figures to reintroduce the line!

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - neon_jellyfish - 09-22-2018

(09-21-2018, 05:56 AM)davidd Wrote: Another superlatively pretty Bratz girl! MGAE should have simply re-issued the 10th Anniversary figures to reintroduce the line!

Well, to be honest, the 10th Anniversary releases weren't received all that well, a lot of people who've been with the line from the start hate 2010 screenings. The new dolls have 2010 faces and I'm not sure it was a smart move from MGAE. Having said that, I personally would love to see 2010 dolls on better bodies, with better hair and higer overall quality...

Day 264

Today is the World Gratitude Day. I have a lot of things I'm grateful for, like being alive, having fully functional limbs, being able to see, hear, think (although that one tends to get crooked sometimes LOL), living near my family in area with breathable air, stuff like that.

I was thinking how to express that in dolly way, and I decided to take a pic of Eteri (Eos) and Rebecca (Aurora), because when I got into Pullips, the dolls I wanted the most were Aurora, Lunatic Queen, Eos and Wilhelmina. LQ and Wilhelmina were still available at that time, but I thought it would take ages to get Aurora and Eos. But ta-daaah, here I am, having my 'impossible' grails with me, so I thought they would make for a good gratitude photo.

So I put them into tent, got hungry, made myself dinner, and when I went back to finally arrange the dolls and take the photo, this was there, and I thought it was absolutely perfect, considering today's theme. So it's not a pretty studio-like photo, but still a perfect Gratitude Day pic Happy

[Image: 333b21837955aa7bc8f84f2dbf8452d7.jpg]

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - Alliecat - 09-22-2018

Awww! Heart I like to state a few things I'm grateful for when I sit down to eat, and they are often the same things you mentioned: being able-bodied etc.! And ditto on the crooked thinking. Sorry, I don't recall if you've told us the cat's name? Another thing I'm forever grateful for is the time I had with my soulmate kitty. This is sweet!

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - Lejays17 - 09-22-2018

That's a lovely "accidental" shot to encapsulate the day.

I'll have to try & think of a way to do this for this week's shot.

RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - davidd - 09-22-2018

It's a tent, and tents are for naps, right? Now that kitty has discovered this cozy little nook, I suspect it will become one of his favorite places. Good luck reclaiming your light tent!