The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Goblin's Doll A Whenever - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Goblin's Doll A Whenever (/showthread.php?tid=7262282)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Goblin's Doll A Whenever - werepuppy - 05-18-2019

Aw, Yoyo is adorable. Congrats on your first Dal!

RE: Goblin's Doll A Whenever - fishy - 05-19-2019

That hairstyle combined with that classy school uniform make Yoyo look kind of like the school's "ojou-sama." Is that her character?

RE: Goblin's Doll A Whenever - Elfy - 05-21-2019

Her skirt and her eyes match, which is cute.

RE: Goblin's Doll A Whenever - Goblin - 05-22-2019

@fishy: Uhg I know!! There's a custom dal on Ebay that I'm head over heels for, but $225 for a doll isn't in my budget. At least until I become a millionaire lol. And no, I've actually never heard of her! I just REALLY love purple and thought purple eyes and black hair would be cute with the Yeolume outfit, which will definitely be her semi permanent outfit.

@davidd: thank you!! I do too! She's wearing Yeolume's stock, which surprisingly fits! It's a little snug but it all fits!

@Alliecat: The chair is wonderful! I got it in along with her eyechips. Unfortunately it's too small and light for pullips, but it holds up dals and Byuls perfectly.

@neon_jellyfish: Omg ikr??? I impulse bought the eyechips bc they were cheap and purple like I wanted, but they are WAY more beautiful in person and fit her PERFECTLY! I ADORE her!

@werepuppy: Thank you!!

@Elfy: that was ABSOLUTELY intentional lol. She's the absolute cutest! Thank you!

Here's Simone and Sebastian being unneededly dramatic per usual. Nothing like a photoshoot on a pretty day! 

[Image: 20190505-143253.jpg]

RE: Goblin's Doll A Whenever - neon_jellyfish - 05-22-2019

What a snazzy couple!

RE: Goblin's Doll A Whenever - Lejays17 - 05-22-2019

Nothing like a bit of fun drama, unneeded or not.

Love her outfit & boots in particular.

RE: Goblin's Doll A Whenever - davidd - 05-22-2019

When they're dressed like that, they can't help but be overly dramatic!

RE: Goblin's Doll A Whenever - Alliecat - 05-22-2019

Cool outfits. I can imagine they would make one feel like being dramatic smile

RE: Goblin's Doll A Whenever - werepuppy - 05-22-2019

Those boots are amazing.

And there's nothing wrong with being overly dramatic... Unless you start dragging others into it

RE: Goblin's Doll A Whenever - Goblin - 05-26-2019

@Lejays17: Thank you! The top is an isul Vessel top, the skirt is the under skirt from stock Lan Ai, and the boots are stock ALa!

@werepuppy: thank you! They're from my ALa!

Yesterday I took a trip around town to some thrift stores to get together my new fancy outfit for my new job! I decided to take Papin since it was such a pretty day, but ended up taking photos at my house anyway. She's the adventurous one!
[Image: 20190524-172541.jpg]
[Image: 20190524-172701.jpg]
[Image: 20190524-172713.jpg]
[Image: 20190524-173038.jpg]

RE: Goblin's Doll A Whenever - davidd - 05-26-2019

Love the tree pix! She looks like she's way up there!

RE: Goblin's Doll A Whenever - Elfy - 05-26-2019

Looks like a wonderful day of outdoor doll fun.

RE: Goblin's Doll A Whenever - Lejays17 - 05-26-2019

Lovely shots in the garden - I take our dolls out on day trips quite a bit, and mostly they end up have their photo taken in the back yard smile

Good luck with the new job!

RE: Goblin's Doll A Whenever - werepuppy - 05-26-2019

Papin looks like she's been having a lot of fun! Also looks like you got a really nice day.

RE: Goblin's Doll A Whenever - Alliecat - 05-27-2019

I didn't realize Papin had such 'surprised' eyebrows. Cute photos up in the tree! smile