The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=7262685)

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 02-15-2020

We haven't seen Wednesday in a while! She is looking quite demure, even shy, here!

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 02-15-2020

Cute smile

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 02-15-2020

(02-15-2020, 02:38 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Good thing 'loyal' starts with L, too. They're a cute couple. Cute couple with serious destructive powers.

Oh, everyone should fear them. They're a terrifying pair. Who just happen to be oddly cute. 

(02-15-2020, 03:08 AM)davidd Wrote: We haven't seen Wednesday in a while! She is looking quite demure, even shy, here!

Shy? Wednesday? Of course not! Well, maybe a little...

(02-15-2020, 02:41 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Cute smile

Thank you ^^ 

- - - 

46. M is for Medicom

[Image: 66071411_e069a7826498f36364a5ac767ba06164_standard.jpg]

Just interesting how one company can produce an interesting variety. Wish I had one of their female figures for this line up to see how that would add to it all...

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 02-16-2020

L! Heart

Wait wait wait - Ankh ISN'T EATING A POPSICLE! Is he alright? Doesn't he feel feverish or something?

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 02-16-2020

The bunny in the cup is an absolute definition of cute!

I saw Wednesday & Loki on IG, and guessed they would have been the entry fr L. And interesting pairing for sure - others should be wary.

And I’m not familiar with the characters in M but it’s an endless source of interest that companies make such a wide variety of figures
(Yesterday I learned that LEGO started out as a general toy maker, and the original bricks were made of wood, not plastic. I wish the show had focused more on them, and less on car makers.)
Edit: I know Anakin, but not the other 2 - I needed to clarify that as a Star Wars fab smile

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 02-16-2020

Interesting how the fig in the middle has a stylized "anime" head but realistically detailed feet.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 02-16-2020

Is the one in the middle a zombie?

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 02-16-2020

Indeed quite a variety. They seem a rather mismatched trio.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 02-16-2020

(02-16-2020, 02:05 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: L! Heart

Wait wait wait - Ankh ISN'T EATING A POPSICLE! Is he alright? Doesn't he feel feverish or something?

L! Fun fact? First Medicom 12" figure I ever saw was L, and I have wanted him since then.

Nah, Abkh is fine. He was trying to do the intimidating thing because Anakin was showing off the Force powers.

(02-16-2020, 07:58 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: The bunny in the cup is an absolute definition of cute!

I saw Wednesday & Loki on IG, and guessed they would have been the entry fr L.  And interesting pairing for sure - others should be wary.

And I’m not familiar with the characters in M but it’s an endless source of interest that companies make such a wide variety of figures
(Yesterday I learned that LEGO started out as a general toy maker, and the original bricks were made of wood, not plastic.  I wish the show had focused more on them, and less on car makers.)
Edit: I know Anakin, but not the other 2 - I needed to clarify that as a Star Wars fab smile

Seriously, the Tea Bunnies work so well for a definition of kawaii. It had to be done. 

I had never intended Loki and Wednesday as a romantic couple, but it morphed into that over time as I was writing Room segements. They're very fun to write for though, so I'm not so fussed about it. 

Apart from Anakin - who you know well as well as how extra he is - we have L from Death Note in the middle, and Ankh from Kamen Rider OOO

(02-16-2020, 09:59 AM)davidd Wrote: Interesting how the fig in the middle has a stylized "anime" head but realistically detailed feet.

This is a weird sentence to type, but it doesn't make it any less true: he has some of the best sculpted feet I've ever seen on a doll or figure. I mean, it does make sense - the character is generally always barefoot, but at the same time... An odd but cool feature. The stylized head is because it's based primarily - I believe - on the manga artwork. 

(02-16-2020, 10:03 AM)Elfy Wrote: Is the one in the middle a zombie?

L from Death Note. In his canon he is the best detective in the world and hardly ever goes outside, spending most of his time in front of screens. So very, very pale.

(02-16-2020, 02:21 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Indeed quite a variety.  They seem a rather mismatched trio.

The only thing they have in common is the company that made them... 

- - - 

47. N is for Nendoroid

[Image: 66110615_acf0ca33a20adafbaabc6a7e5339fa4a_standard.jpg]

Arrival date: 11th January 2020

Kira will be the God of the New World

Death Note is one of my all-time favourite manga. I could actually credit it as being the manga that got me properly interested in that format of comic, actually... Anyway, when I heard they were releasing newer versions of the Nendoroid, I jumped to pre-order.  Light here arrived at the start of the year, and L is due April/May. I'm really impressed at how much more detail this version has in comparison to the original release. An upgrade that is worth it.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 02-17-2020

Squeee! Light Nendo is such a cutie! Will they do Ryuk, too?

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - dargosmydaddy - 02-17-2020

I don't know anything about Death Note, but I adore the color of his hair/ eyes/ weapon.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 02-17-2020

It's always fun when a pre-order finally arrives. Sometimes it can take a while.

A long while.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 02-17-2020

Not familiar with any manga, but congrats on the new arrival. Nendoroids are really cute.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 02-17-2020

So cute! He looks very determined there.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 02-17-2020

He makes me think of a young business suited Death (from Discworld)