The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=7262685)

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 04-15-2020

The last 3 dolls are all fab in their own ways.

The Catwalk Kitties look like such a fun line.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 04-16-2020

Purple and pink makes for a vibrant combination! Bonus excellence for stripes!

The pink Catwalk Kitty was named 'Chase.'

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 04-16-2020

Unyuuu!!! Freyaaa! She's such a cutie, I can't even...

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 04-16-2020

I thought Basil would have won that vote.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 04-16-2020

Thanks all!

- - -

107. G is for Gaston

[Image: 68398133_24e4f50ad62d72586cc23f5efaf1b103_standard.jpg]

A notorious womaniser in the Room, Gaston's ego is second to none, and yes, that does mean he has a bigger ego than potential universe conquerors. He thinks himself the most hansome person on Earth, and doesn't really care who he hurts with his flirting. After all, who would not delight in the attentions of the great Gaston?

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 04-16-2020

Ah, Gaston, the greatest seducer there ever ...wasn't. I do enjoy his storyline, but for different reasons than he'd assume. LOL

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 04-17-2020

That’s actually a pretty decent likeness of his actor, unlike the Belle doll from the same film.

He was a great egotist, so completely full of himself. I bet we all know at least one person like that.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 04-17-2020

Gaston seems to be packing a mighty fine pistol, there.

(I suspect he would respond that the ladies universally agree on that count!)

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 04-17-2020

He does look very sure of himself.
(Did HE vote for Freya??)

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 04-18-2020

Hey guys, thanks for the great commnnts. I did mean to post yesterday, but I got word that one of my uncle's had died, and it kind of threw me out for the whole day. You get two pictures today, though.

- - -

108. H is for Horrible Histories

[Image: 68476599_113f330b3131d95196c9174de98666df_standard.jpg]

So, I'm not sure how well known this is outside of the UK but Horrible Histories were a series of comedically written history books for kids written by Terry Dreary. They were really, really popular and a live action sketch comedy series appeared on the BBC in 2009. That show? More popular than the books. This series of figures was part of a game that they released - I didn't get any of the game properly, but the figures were all blind-bagged and I managed to get them at a discount store. I think they're cool little things. See if you can name an era or historical person featured!

- - -

109. I is for Insidious

[Image: 68476609_fe7109b931a935bdb252377b04a8e8c3_standard.jpg]

Definition: proceeding in a gradual, subtle way, but with very harmful effects.

Wednesday tends to have a lot of very insidious habits... Especially when it comes to her favourite poisons.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 04-19-2020

Sorry to hear about your loss! And it came in already very stressful situation, too... Hang in there, dear!

I love Horrible Histories! Most of the very few things I remember about history come from those books!

That's an amazing shot of Wednesday! I'm sure she's making a mental list of people to whose tea she'd like to administer a drop or two from that bottle.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 04-19-2020

I used to have a Horrible Histories book. Don't remember which one, now.

Looking at the tiny pic of the teeny figures, I think I can identify Henry VIII (I am, I am) on the bottom left, and perhaps Blackbeard the Pirate (Edward Teach) second row right.

And a Cro-Magnon or other caveman type on the top row, centre?

Sorry to hear about your uncle. It's rough when the generation of our parents begins to go.

Gloriously gloomy pic of Wednesday!

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 04-19-2020

I can get quite a few eras from the picture, there’s a pair of Egyptian soldiers, a pair of Roman soldiers, a different soldier from the Crimea War (I think, it might be Napoleonic ).
Then there’s Guy Fawkes, Blackbeard, Henry VIII, a Viking, I think maybe a Druid, but that one could also be a general Roman or Egyptian.

I could probably make some more guesses if I could see the characters a bit better. I’ve never read any of the books or seen the show, but I am familiar with them.

It’s a fab pic of Wednesday, she looks very contemplative over her poison bottle there.

And I’m sorry to hear of your uncle, I hope you & the family are doing okay at this time.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 04-19-2020

I didn’t know the HH’s did dolls, that’s a very cool collection.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 04-19-2020

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. Condolences to your family...

Yes, Blackbeard & Henry are pretty obvious. Couple of ancient Egyptian & Greek soldiers? Is the guy with the red hat a Mayflower-era pilgrim? And the one with the big yellow shield maybe a Templar?
I think I recall seeing a Horrible Histories book at the library.

Wednesday looks like she's plotting something.