The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=7262685)

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 05-11-2020

(05-11-2020, 01:07 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Casually dapper!

(05-11-2020, 02:46 AM)davidd Wrote: Street fashion coolness!

(05-11-2020, 07:16 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Casually cool!

All such great descriptions for Basil's comfy cool new look! 

(05-11-2020, 05:20 PM)Elfy Wrote: Basil looks very pleased with his coolness.

Well, he was very happy to be able to join the forums Stripey Club with his new top. 

- - - 

132. A is for Apple

[Image: 69471915_870c28f63c0ef0ba18709b0cd40ffd27_standard.jpg]

Apple White, daughter of Snow White, set to inherit the title of fairest of them all... Or is she? In the Room, Apple has shown some far more unpleasant sides to her personality. Maybe fairest of them all means more than we think...

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 05-11-2020

And another ABC round is here!

I love Apple's plotline in the Room. There was actually a discussion on MH Arena about the same thing. I really like that take on Apple.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 05-11-2020

Apple is not the Bestest & Fairest of Them All, she’s actually quite selfish & self-centred. Well, that’s what I’ve always thought in my head, with her insistence that everyone follow their Destiny. It’s fine for her, as she has a Good Destiny, but not so good for Raven who has a Bad Destiny.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 05-12-2020

Apple antics to start off another ABC round! Appropriate!

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 05-12-2020

Basil is quite the cool dude.
"Fairest of them all" on the outside doesn't necessarily mean so on the inside, I guess.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 05-12-2020

For a sort of villainess I don’t really mind Apple.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 05-12-2020

(05-11-2020, 11:14 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: And another ABC round is here!

I love Apple's plotline in the Room. There was actually a discussion on MH Arena about the same thing. I really like that take on Apple.

It's been part of my own thinking for Apple from the beginning, with some twists to come once I get to them... I just found her insistance on Destiny as Right very interesting considering she thought only of her good one. Fair can mean so many things, when applied to a person...

(05-11-2020, 11:20 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Apple is not the Bestest & Fairest of Them All, she’s actually quite selfish & self-centred.  Well, that’s what I’ve always thought in my head, with her insistence that everyone follow their Destiny.  It’s fine for her, as she has a Good Destiny, but not so good for Raven who has a Bad Destiny.

Exactly. I completely agree - if you look at my Life in the Room thread, you'll see I've got a plot-line on this on-going since the beginning...

(05-12-2020, 02:00 AM)davidd Wrote: Apple antics to start off another ABC round! Appropriate!

I wonder how many more ABC rounds I can get in this year...

(05-12-2020, 11:35 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Basil is quite the cool dude.
"Fairest of them all" on the outside doesn't necessarily mean so on the inside, I guess.

Basil is very happy to be thought of as cool.

Fair can mean so much when you apply the concept to a person...

(05-12-2020, 05:39 PM)Elfy Wrote: For a sort of villainess I don’t really mind Apple.

Canonically a hero, but I like twisting things a bit in my Life in the Room stuff... It's why Kylo-Ben is more of a comedic Emo Trying-to-be Edgelord than the figure he is in the films. Well, that and it's funnier to me. Apple's villainess stuff is... just based on thoughts I've had since the beginning of EAH. 

- - - 

133. B is for Briar

[Image: 69511345_3fee8f4ec949bc7e3bf8aca86ab96493_standard.jpg]

Briar Beauty, heir to the Sleeping Beauty fairytale. While her thoughts on the idea are mixed at best, she knows it's important for the stories to continue. In the Room, Briar is loyal (to a fault) to Apple, and this loyalty perhaps blinds her to some harsh realities she should face...

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 05-13-2020

It's probably a bit premature to speculate on the possibility of an entire ABC run featuring EAH characters, but....

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 05-13-2020

I love Briar. I only have two, but I love her character (also, Sleeping Beauty is one of my favorite fairytales, especially the old versions with skeletons of unsuccessful princes tangled in the thorny vines...), she's so much fun. There were so many lines that made me go 'where the heck is Briar?' Her visual design is stunning and I love her brown hair.

(05-13-2020, 01:44 AM)davidd Wrote: It's probably a bit premature to speculate on the possibility of an entire ABC run featuring EAH characters, but....

Even if you had all the releases, some letters aren't there. Even if you count surnames. And pets.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 05-13-2020

(05-13-2020, 02:17 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I love Briar. I only have two, but I love her character (also, Sleeping Beauty is one of my favorite fairytales, especially the old versions with skeletons of unsuccessful princes tangled in the thorny vines...), she's so much fun. There were so many lines that made me go 'where the heck is Briar?' Her visual design is stunning and I love her brown hair.

(05-13-2020, 01:44 AM)davidd Wrote: It's probably a bit premature to speculate on the possibility of an entire ABC run featuring EAH characters, but....

Even if you had all the releases, some letters aren't there. Even if you count surnames. And pets.

Yeah, but I'm sure werepuppy, in her cleverness, and with the assistance of a thesaurus, could come up with some sort of plausible tie-in.  yay

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 05-13-2020

Briar is such a fun character. I enjoyed that she lived her life on the edge, as she knows she’s gonna sleep for 100 years or do.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 05-14-2020

Okay so I could have SWORN I posted this earlier but the post is no longer there sooo...

- - -

134. C is for Cedar

[Image: 69559371_0b439c5289ebb9d4792836f4a4f747a9_standard.jpg]

The girl who cannot tell a lie and is still among the most adorable of all the EAH releases. Can't ex.plain it, just find her really, really cute.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 05-14-2020

Squeee! Ceeeedaar! I also find her abnormally cute! And not just the doll, I also love her as a character. I was wondering whether you're going to do her or Cupid for 'C'.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 05-14-2020

Three days of alphabetical EAH! I'm liking it!

Yeah, I often have issues with mysteriously disappearing posts... usually a result of my own propensity for distraction.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 05-14-2020

Both are cute. I've occasionally 'previewed' and forgotten to 'post' too. The internet is bad for one's attention span.