The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=7262685)

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 07-19-2020

Ghoulia is awesome. I only have two of her dolls, because I don't dig the red and blue color scheme, but as a character, she rules! I was so disappointed when they axed her with the reboot.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 07-20-2020

Yes, the periodic table dress is fantabulously geeky cool!

See, MH had plenty of science; we didn't need the E=MC girls, or whatever they were called. Are those things still around? Oh, Project MC2, that's what they were called. Discontinued, I think.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 07-20-2020

(07-19-2020, 11:20 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Ghoulia is awesome. I only have two of her dolls, because I don't dig the red and blue color scheme, but as a character, she rules! I was so disappointed when they axed her with the reboot.

I keep wondering if she would have appeared at some point...

(07-20-2020, 03:06 AM)davidd Wrote: Yes, the periodic table dress is fantabulously geeky cool!

See, MH had plenty of science; we didn't need the E=MC girls, or whatever they were called. Are those things still around? Oh, Project MC2, that's what they were called. Discontinued, I think.

I liked the style of the Project MC2 but I felt like they were a bit overpriced. Mind you, looking at prices now... 

I still really love the dress. 

- - - 

202. H is for Hell Girl

[Image: 72477236_a8a3167286910edd81b92f4d120aa245_standard.jpg]

Just showing off Enma Ai again. She photographs surprisingly well.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 07-20-2020

She's so cute! I'd ex+pect her to photograph well with a body that poseable. And inset eyes.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 07-21-2020

Continuing from the list above: and long dark hair with bangs.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 07-21-2020

Ghoulia was one of my favourites, and that dress is the best. I’d wear it myself if it came in my size (and I had somewhere to wear it to).

And pretty goth girl too.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 07-21-2020

(07-20-2020, 09:49 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: She's so cute! I'd ex+pect her to photograph well with a body that poseable. And inset eyes.

I've not tested her posing completely yet... I really should. The eyes look fantastic, especially when the light hits them right. Honestly, if this is one you have been considering? I would nod and say grab her. 

(07-21-2020, 02:40 AM)davidd Wrote: Continuing from the list above: and long dark hair with bangs.

Honestly, if I didn't know the anime well, I'd make her an Addams.

... She still could be, they adopt people on a whim.

(07-21-2020, 06:50 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Ghoulia was one of my favourites, and that dress is the best.  I’d wear it myself if it came in my size (and I had somewhere to wear it to).

And pretty goth girl too.

I am not going to lie, I have looked to see if I could find a similar dress in my size with no such luck.

Enma Ai does really fit my goth aesethetics. 

- - - 

203. I is for Icicle

[Image: 72521848_106c21c9d000a27176815733a6b28c22_standard.jpg]

Icicle, was was my first ever Charlie Bear, for anyone who is interested! This little one is from the 2015, and was designed by Heather Lyell. She's 12", and is that kitten weight they pride themselves on. Also? Bloody hard to take a good pic of without solid colour behind her.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 07-21-2020

I could see that she would blend into anything patterned or light colour.

The silvery-grey is so pretty.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 07-22-2020

Unyuuu! So fluffy and adorable! I biased towards silver plushies, because of my kitty.

I think Addamses would love Ai, given who she is and the job she's doing.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 07-22-2020

I must admit that at first glance I thought this was an elephant.

It's morning here. I'm not yet fully awake.

Definitely a fun member of your Clan of the Plush Bear, with a face that appears highly ex-pressive despite its minimalist design.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 07-22-2020

Very soft and cuddly looking, again… And a pretty colour.
Enma Ai has such nice shiny hair.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Loona - 07-22-2020

Icicle is wonderful! That colouring! I'm not particularly a teddy bear fan, but with this silver colouring he would likely come home with me if found in the wild. Silver used as plush material is so rare but so beautiful! Is 12" her height sitting like this, or standing up?

I don't really know anything about Enma Ai, but she looks cute, I like her hair and school uniform.

Ghoulia (besides Abbey and Draculaura) was one of my favourite characters in the series! Her personality is just awesome! I do not own any dolls of her that I'm planning to keep as is (I've held on to this version for some time, but I've just recently sold her - but kept that incredible periodic table dress), but I do have a few of her in my stockbox because I would like to create a few customs using her as a base. One of them is going to be Ghoulia herself, just desaturated - because I do like how she looks, but I'd like her even better in monochrome. My B&W Frankies need some company.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 07-22-2020

Icicle is very pretty and perfectly named.

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 07-22-2020

(07-21-2020, 11:07 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: I could see that she would blend into anything patterned or light colour.

The silvery-grey is so pretty.

Yeah, it can be hard to get the balance right for her. 

It's so pretty in person, I'm really glad I managed to get it coming across here.

(07-22-2020, 12:04 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Unyuuu! So fluffy and adorable! I biased towards silver plushies, because of my kitty.

I think Addamses would love Ai, given who she is and the job she's doing.

Silver plushies are so lovely! 

They would. Hm... Might plan something there. 

(07-22-2020, 02:00 AM)davidd Wrote: I must admit that at first glance I thought this was an elephant.

It's morning here. I'm not yet fully awake.

Definitely a fun member of your Clan of the Plush Bear, with a face that appears highly ex-pressive despite its minimalist design.

Actually I can see why you'd think that...

Charlie Bears are really good at being ex.pressive even with little in the way of facial details. It's part of why I enjoy them so much.

(07-22-2020, 04:02 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Very soft and cuddly looking, again… And a pretty colour.  
Enma Ai has such nice shiny hair.

Thank you! 

Yeah, the hair has remained really glossy even after being out of the box a while.

(07-22-2020, 06:56 AM)Loona Wrote: Icicle is wonderful! That colouring! I'm not particularly a teddy bear fan, but with this silver colouring he would likely come home with me if found in the wild. Silver used as plush material is so rare but so beautiful! Is 12" her height sitting like this, or standing up?

I don't really know anything about Enma Ai, but she looks cute, I like her hair and school uniform.

Ghoulia (besides Abbey and Draculaura) was one of my favourite characters in the series! Her personality is just awesome! I do not own any dolls of her that I'm planning to keep as is (I've held on to this version for some time, but I've just recently sold her - but kept that incredible periodic table dress), but I do have a few of her in my stockbox because I would like to create a few customs using her as a base. One of them is going to be Ghoulia herself, just desaturated - because I do like how she looks, but I'd like her even better in monochrome. My B&W Frankies need some company.

12" is the standing up height, when she's sitting she's shorter. 

Enma Ai is from the anime Hell Girl. She's... a spirit who ferries souls to hell when people consign them there in vengence. It's a very interesting anime, if you can find it to watch.

Ooh Ghoulia in black and white would be pretty brilliant to see actually...

(07-22-2020, 03:56 PM)Elfy Wrote: Icicle is very pretty and perfectly named.

Ah, thank you! 

- - - 

204. J is for Jack Dawkins

[Image: 72565624_9f8fedd409d0607e8e21d1307e77bd24_standard.jpg]

I can only advise that everyone watch their pockets around this notrious thief. Though at the moment, he does seem to be just at ease...

RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 07-22-2020

He is so adorable! I bet he uses that to get away with all sorts of things.