The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=7262691)

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 10-28-2020

Triv looked very industrious on her trip.

And that old baby doll is rather creepy in a nice way (which is a weird thing to write down when I look at it). I find the porcelain dolls from early 1900’s just a wee bit weird.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 10-28-2020

Nice batch! Although it makes me wonder if Triv ever takes a break...

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 10-28-2020

Fantastic batch. If Triv doesn't usually take a break, she's earned one.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 10-29-2020

[Image: october28.jpg]
28 October – Spooky Sooki

Integrity Toys Dynamite Girls Spooky Sooki head on a TBLeague S24A seamless body.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - dunneh - 10-29-2020

The silhouette on the wall reminds me of bats. Man she is a stylish lady, wish I could pull off wearing boots like that. LOL

Hows the seamless body? How poseable s it?

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 10-29-2020

I get a very Chilling Adventures of Sabrina vibe from Sooki.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 10-29-2020

Is this some official Dungeon october party or are all the gorgeously sinister and sinisterly gorgeous ladies just passing through there?

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 10-29-2020

Sooki is looking good - is she on her way to a party?

ETA: Actually, the most random thought now came to me. You have rebodied some dolls fantastically; but what did you do with their original bodies?

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 10-30-2020

Sooki looks good -- nicely colour matched to her surroundings too!
Great set of travel pix. As always, I love the perspective in so many of them -- whether the dolls are meant to look small against their surroundings or to be in scale, it always works. Did you save the olden-days dollie? I like her -- looks like she's sleeping peacefully. Great lighting on the photo from the 22nd. And yeah, "moving made easier" is a bit of a pipe dream, right? LOL

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 10-30-2020

(10-29-2020, 09:33 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Is this some official Dungeon october party or are all the gorgeously sinister and sinisterly gorgeous ladies just passing through there?

The plan at the beginning of the month was for a major monster mash party, but the way my enthusiasm (and general will to live) is fading, it probably won't happen.

(10-29-2020, 10:35 PM)werepuppy Wrote: ETA: Actually, the most random thought now came to me. You have rebodied some dolls fantastically; but what did you do with their original bodies?

Not a random thought at all, but a very good question. I sold the original Momoko body from Cousin Monday, so I was able to recoup at least a portion of the cost of the "upgrade." (Not everyone would agree that switching to a TBLeague body is an upgrade, but now that she's on a TBL body the figure has much better balance and a greater range of movement, and the original costume fits, other than the shoes, so I'm happy with the results.)

I would have tried selling the Dynamite Girls body, but I cracked the neck a little bit during the head removal. Dull blade on the guillotine, I guess.

(10-30-2020, 10:31 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Did you save the olden-days dollie?  I like her -- looks like she's sleeping peacefully. 

Yes, Olden Days Dolly has joined our crew. She'll bring a little bit of class to the joint.

[Image: october29.jpg]
29 October – Avea wants to be a singer, but her voice is a little hoarse.

Ha ha ha! LOL
(That needn’t stop her; a lot of successful singers have crummy voices. Go for it, girl!)

I’m glad the old doll found a new home.

(10-30-2020, 01:36 PM)Alliecat Wrote: (That needn’t stop her; a lot of successful singers have crummy voices. Go for it, girl!)

She'd probably do better as a hoofer.  yay

xp LOL

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 10-30-2020

Awful terrible bad music puns for Avea LOL

It looks like your setting up for a great party in the Dungeon.

(10-30-2020, 04:54 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Awful terrible bad music puns for Avea LOL

We trotted out some real whinnies... I mean winners... for her, didn't we? Don't mind us, we're just horsing around.