The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=7262691)

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 11-07-2020

Also pleased to see that Nelly was only plotting subversion.

That seems like a fun way to spend an evening, creating an on-going story incorporating a variety of authors & characters.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 11-07-2020

Uncle Gangrene looks like an amusing fellow, can't wait to see what is he up to in the Dungeon.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 11-07-2020

Ahhhh, Uncle Gangrene! Such a delightful looking man.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 11-08-2020

I have no idea who he is, and I can't decide whether he looks scary or funny. You sure have a varied crew there.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 11-08-2020

[Image: november7a.jpg]
7 November - Astronomical Mid-Quarter - The Long, Dark Winter Begins

#resist

#theystoleit

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 11-08-2020

Is she on the phone to the BoM?

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 11-08-2020

I'm afraid I'm completely clueless... But Cousin Monday looks fabulous, as always!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 11-08-2020

Monday making an important phone call, so it seems.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Loona - 11-09-2020

#resist
#theystoleit

This. We adjusted the clock here 2 weeks ago, and it is loathsome. It isn't 4PM yet, but the light conditions are already too dark for me - and for almost 2 more months, it will continue to get even darker. I hate it from the bottom of my heart. I'm trying to proactively observe my mental health this time, as I fear the worst: I'm always handling this time of the year very bad, but with the lockdown, canceling of concerts and parties (which take a massive part in keeping me sane during autumn months) and home office-working this year, it can become even more risky. I even proactively told my boss, to be on the safe side, and I will be taking days off often - at least the lack of travelling has earned a positive side now: I still have a lot of Annual Leave days I must use, so I can technically take 1 day off each week until the end of the year AND 2 full weeks around the holidays.

Whoever you are talking to, Monday, could you please try to ask them to do something about this useless clock-adjusting poop? I have nothing against winter when it actually looks like it, so if they can't do anything about the clock, sending some snow my way would also work :3

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - dunneh - 11-09-2020

Can't remember if I commented on the smart dolls, but they are incredibly pretty, very stylish too. I'm a bit behind on you guys doll posts, sorry, so excuse the long comment. I am typing as I go.

Wow that Vampirella doll is something else, she looks really great. I remember Vampirella from when I used to thumb through Previews magazine cover to cover as a kid.

M&Ms! For me its always been peanut or peanut butter m&ms (though the peanut butter ones is from when I lived in America, they aren't standard here in Oz). Dolls + M&Ms is great.

Ahhh! I clicked on the link, and even as a true crime 'fan' I was slightly squicked out. Good job though, Hahaha.

Your comic (in conjunction with others) is great! LOL Gosh it gave me big waves of nostalgia for Twisted Toyfare magazine that I used to have. I legit LOL'd when Monday came in questioning how they heard 'Bloods' name was wrong. And the Australianisms slayed me. LOL The conflating of the two songs. You have a real talent, haha.

Awesome stuff, made my night. Heart

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 11-09-2020

[Image: november8.jpg]
8 November – "Luke! I Am Your... Mother?"

Mattel Darth Vader Barbie

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - dunneh - 11-09-2020

Wow they made a Darth Vader Barbie? awesome! Great pic

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 11-09-2020

Is there a Skywalker (yes, I know Darth is technically a Skywalker) Barbie?

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 11-09-2020

(11-09-2020, 07:24 AM)Elfy Wrote: Is there a Skywalker (yes, I know Darth is technically a Skywalker) Barbie?

If you mean Luke, not yet. There is a Leia. Currently in the series:

Vader
Leia
Stormtrooper
Chewbacca
R2D2
C3P0
Rey

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 11-09-2020

(11-09-2020, 03:05 AM)davidd Wrote:
8 November – "Luke! I Am Your... Mother?"
LOL
Apparently at some point in the story development George Lucas considered making Luke Skywalker's role a female character. ...

...wait, Chewbacca Barbie???
I had to go look. Hahaha.... she's actually quite cool, just looks like she has a fancy fur coat.