The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=7262691)

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 11-28-2020

Ah, he'll remember how to use it soon enough.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 11-29-2020

Army Bob Ross looks like he's having a great time looking at things to take inspirational pictures of.

Your outside perspective shots are always amazing, I'm in awe about how you get ti to work every time. (and I'm aware that there's probbaly a bunch of not-working photos taken to get the one that does, if our photo taking is any indication. )

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 11-29-2020

[Image: november28.jpg]
28 November – Waiting Patiently

How is it that even when there's not a lot to do, annoyingly mundane chores take up the entire day and then some, leaving little to no time for fun stuff? 

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 11-29-2020

An individual Amelia. I’m intrigued.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - dargosmydaddy - 11-29-2020

She looks very forlorn all by herself.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 11-29-2020

(11-29-2020, 01:19 PM)Elfy Wrote: An individual Amelia. I’m intrigued.

My first thought! Did the hive put her there to guard the big, colorful present? Did she develop her self-awareness further? Is it the one who seems to be developing self-awareness or is it another one? Is the disease of self-awareness spreading? Is she merely lost? I can't stop thinking about it!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 11-29-2020

The individual one. Hmmm... how intriguing.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - dunneh - 11-30-2020

(11-29-2020, 01:15 PM)davidd Wrote:
How is it that even when there's not a lot to do, annoyingly mundane chores take up the entire day and then some, leaving little to no time for fun stuff? 

It's the story of life.  frown All I did today was roll around with an ear ache and nap so even not doing mundane stuff I still got nothing good done.  Dead 

Ok, so Amelia by herself sitting kinda ominously in a dark room makes me think she took out her lookalikes. >.> LOL

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 11-30-2020

If this one is the slightly more self-aware one, she possibly volunteered to guard to present while the rest of them are ditzing around confusing each other.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 11-30-2020

(11-29-2020, 01:15 PM)davidd Wrote: How is it that even when there's not a lot to do, annoyingly mundane chores take up the entire day and then some, leaving little to no time for fun stuff?

I know, right. Or that by the time you get the mundane out of the way, it's clouded over YET AGAIN and the good light is gone.
...oh, wait, maybe that's just me.
I can't decide if she looks like she's forlorn and alone in the dark, or happily waiting to spring out of the shadows with a big reveal.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 11-30-2020

[Image: november29.jpg]
29 November – Monster High Rochelle Goyle and Avea Trotter

I'm working on a new room box. I thought what I needed to do would only take a few minutes. Yeah... right.  slash

Just a quick snapshot because it got late and I ran out of time and energy.

I can see in this quick shot that I'm going to have a major problem with the wallpaper being too reflective.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 11-30-2020

That's a cute room. We keep thinking about doing one, but never seem to get around to it.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 11-30-2020

(11-30-2020, 01:52 PM)Elfy Wrote: That's a cute room. We keep thinking about doing one, but never seem to get around to it.

Just glue some colorful paper in to a cardboard box, how hard can it be, right?   Whacked

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 11-30-2020

Too bad about the reflectiveness, the pattern is really nice. It's the short and simple projects that always end up taking up the most time and effort.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 11-30-2020

I like the wallpaper you've used, unfortunate about the flash-glare problem.

An interesting pairing there.