The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=7262691)

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 03-11-2020

This is way too cool. My migraine-infested hollow skull is about to collaps from the pressure of this coolness!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 03-11-2020

Well, that's really, really cool!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 03-12-2020

(03-11-2020, 06:56 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: This is way too cool.

(03-11-2020, 08:42 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Well, that's really, really cool!

slash  You guys are sounding very Amelia-like again.  Tongue 

[Image: march11.jpg]
11 March – !!!CORONAVIRUS PANIC!!!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 03-12-2020

Ha ha. Well, at least they are not hoarding dolly size toilet paper rolls? I had to Google about the map, but that is a really cool doodle. Did anyone tell you it was cool?? I imagine you could make a clipboard out of a little piece of cardboard and a paper clip?

(03-12-2020, 01:26 PM)Alliecat Wrote: I had to Google about the map, but that is a really cool doodle. Did anyone tell you it was cool??

One of them!
One of them!

yay

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 03-12-2020

If they were here in Australia they’d be wrapped in toilet paper. For some reason that’s become an essential.

[Image: march12.jpg]
12 March – Wild Hearts Crew Rallee Radmore

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 03-12-2020

COVID-19 is a great source of hystery here, too. I know it's not good to underestimate any new virus, but hystery and panic aren't gonna help, either. Things perpetually sold-out here are: all types of disinfectants, eventhough not all of them work on this virus; surgical masks, people hoard hundreds of them, while hospitals have shortages; non-perishable food like cans, rice, pasta, flour, etc. Stores mostly managed to catch up with the demand on that front, and veggies don't sell out, so that one is fine, I guess.

And government and media here are just as maniacal and gleeful about making things worse as those over the big puddle. Our prime minister is quite a problematic one (although most people here adore him on an almost religious level, so they always find a positive spin to whatever he does), so this is perfect for him, as nobody talks about his problems, and as he plays the Great Savior who will deliver us from the super-evil, super-deadly virus, everybody loves him even more.

Plastic bags are a wonderful method of preventing the infection - if you suffocate to death, you can't catch it!

That t-shirt is awesome!

Does being the first one to call the map doodle cool make me the queen bee Amelia? *grins and feels like a highly accomplished individual*

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 03-12-2020

The panic is real. And people are being daft with it.

Not seen the plastic bag method often. Must be a doll only option.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 03-12-2020

The tshirt is very cool - I want to say that to people quite a bit at the moment.

And clever dolly-protection, but not very useful for the humans, I think...

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 03-12-2020

I don’t get the TP thing. I mean, you’re gonna get a runny nose, not a runny bum...?
I have no idea what’s going on at home... there’s no food in the house so I’ll have to stock up on the way to the ferry, but am now wondering how much I need to get. We have a limited supply of groceries at any time.
Love the shirt.... it applies to at least half of all shared Facebook posts xp

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 03-13-2020

I thought the tp thing was peculiar to Australia. Glad to know that it’s not. It is weird what a little fear does to people’s thought processes. I’m going to get a flu like illness that may require me to spend a couple of weeks at home, better stock up on toilet paper. Are they expecting to spend the entire time on the toilet?

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 03-13-2020

This is absurd. Total insanity.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 03-13-2020

How totally appropriate.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 03-13-2020

I think the world needs more doctors with bleached hair, safety pins for earrings, and goggles.