The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=7262691)

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 03-17-2020

Ooh, this looks like it will be a fun diorama!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 03-17-2020

(03-17-2020, 03:41 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: You know, this could pass as tomorrow's doodle...

I wish I'd thought of that!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 03-17-2020

I like the sense of scale between Joe and the pencil.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 03-17-2020

I’m intrigued by this sketch, trying to work out what it is going to be.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 03-18-2020

[Image: march17a.jpg]
17 March – Embrace the Panic!

Culture Japan Smart Doll Symphony

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 03-18-2020

Oh man, those store photos are ridiculous. It's like something out of a movie. I am sure my dad would be glad he was not here to see these times. Especially from the nursing home, which is now closed. Apparently our store is still getting supplies, but, I haven't been in so I don't know what it looks like. The franchise head office has issued a statement that they will not run out of supplies. We'll see. In a small community we have a limited population to drain the stocks, but also limited stocks.
I find myself wondering if I should have bought the 10lb bag of potatoes I saw instead of only a few... Ordinarily they'd sprout before I could eat them all.
Our dentist's office is closing except for emergencies too. And while stranded on the mainland for all those extra hours the other day, I sat in a Tim's for a while & kept hearing the staff saying over & over "we're not allowed" things like putting out straws, or touching things, or... As of now the restaurant is only drive-through.
"After it's over we have to look like we overreacted" in order to stem the spread, I've seen stated here & there. OK... that's a point. But when people aren't going to behave rationally, chaos ensues.

On the positive side, your diorama looks like it will be great! And today's photo made me LOL.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 03-18-2020

I see that US successfully became an Eastern European country! Welcome to the club! Although, I'm disappointed, you can still be contagious without going to jail, tsk tsk.

Seriously though, I'm sorry to see the madness is spreading faster and doing more harm than the virus itself.

Here's hoping we'll survive this mess!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 03-18-2020

This maddness is insane. Here's hoping that all these drastic measures do help.

Also? The photo made me giggle.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 03-19-2020

(03-18-2020, 10:43 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Also? The photo made me giggle.

Most people, it seems, are hoarding toilet paper. I am hoarding empty toilet paper cardboard tubes. They always seem like they should be useful for craft projects of some kind or another. I've not yet discovered a use for them, but I have an extremely difficult time discarding them. At least they came in handy for this photo.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - DeadlyNova - 03-19-2020

Everything here is awful too. I haven't been out in a few days but last time I went mostly everything was sold out too. People are both panic-buying and being incredibly selfish.

While I don't agree with all of the things that people are doing, the best way to stop the spread is social distancing, so....

I guess we gotta make the best of the way things are going and hope it all passes over soon.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 03-19-2020

[Image: march18.jpg]
18 March – Monster High Headless Headmistress Bloodgood

New 1:6 scale chair

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 03-19-2020

That's a cool chair! And Bloodgood does look more than a bit annoyed by the current situation.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 03-19-2020

It's a very cool looking chair, and Bloodgood does look miffed about something...

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 03-20-2020

She looks rather stern.
Kind of made me think of my grade 5 teacher. Who probably was not as bad as we thought at that age.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 03-20-2020

(03-20-2020, 11:56 AM)Alliecat Wrote: She looks rather stern.
Kind of made me think of my grade 5 teacher.  Who probably was not as bad as we thought at that age.

I had the same teacher in Grade 5 as Grade 3, and she was unashamedly strict.