The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=7262691)

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 04-22-2020

The doodle is fantastic. Though... I did not know the Ameliae were capable of making a collective plan. That's fantastic!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 04-23-2020

(04-22-2020, 09:45 PM)werepuppy Wrote: The doodle is fantastic. Though... I did not know the Ameliae were capable of making a collective plan. That's fantastic!

They're... not.  yay

[Image: april22.jpg]
22 April – Boxes o' Dollz

Quick blurry snapshot of dolls I have not yet opened, because today spiraled out of control and after doing tax forms and other paperwork and trying to make sense of nonsensical web interfaces (seriously, one state site goes to a completely different home page every time you log in!) I just was not in the mood. So much stuff I wanted to do today, but a "few minutes" of paperwork ended up taking hours. Then, of course, I made the mistake of looking at news about You Know What, which is only getting worse and more depressing with every passing day.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 04-23-2020

Ugh, tax forms. I was gonna have mine done by now, but we do have an extension into June. Although it might be warm enough to be outside more by then and then I still won't want to do it LOL
I'm well acquainted with the 10-minute job turning into an hour+.
Looking forward to seeing what's in the boxes.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 04-23-2020

Hang in there!

Looking forward to seeing new arrivals (but also a bit afraid to be stared at by citizens of Uncanny Valley)!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 04-23-2020

Hoping things are personally little calmer now. Looking forward to seeing the newcomers!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 04-24-2020

[Image: april23.jpg]
23 April – Smart Doll Cocoa Mirai (Adeline)

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 04-24-2020

I feel like she's hiding in a tent waiting out an air raid LOL
Interesting effect.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 04-24-2020

It's like she's very intensely watching something

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 04-24-2020

You seem to have captured her the exact moment the last remnants of her sanity finally slipped away...

Great pic!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 04-25-2020

That’s a very haunting picture.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 04-25-2020

[Image: april24a.jpg]
24 April – (De)Construction Project

Usually a project like taking down this old greenhouse would be a "Smarts & Crafts" dolly project, but Mister Bear volunteered to give it a go.

[Image: april24b.jpg]

Mister Bear wasted no time getting started.

[Image: april24c.jpg]

Nearing the end of a long, dusty day, Mister Bear and his trusty electric drill take a short break before finishing off the last few pieces.

Tomorrow we'll haul the debris to the dump. Mister Bear says he'll sit that part out. He's had enough of the dump.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 04-25-2020

These are so cute! Makes me smile to see him get rescued and join in the photo adventures! yay

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 04-25-2020

Rescuing him turned out to be a good move.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 04-25-2020

Excellent that he’s guesting on Smarts & Crafts, and it’s a sensible thing to avoid another trip to the tip (dump).

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 04-25-2020

Aw, this is adorable. Also Mister Bear looks quite big - bigger than I had assumed he was