The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=7262691)

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 05-04-2020

[Image: may3.jpg]
3 May – Monster High Skelita Calaveras Enjoys a Plate of Enchiladas for Lunch

Today is not quite Cinco de Mayo, but close enough! Close enough to celebrate with lunch at an actual restaurant!

This place is only open for outdoor dining, and the food is served take-out style in styrofoam containers with plastic utensils, and the restaurant staff are wearing masks and gloves, but it's a step in the right direction.

It will be interesting to see if we all end up dying from the ravages of COVID-19 after... gasp!... daring to dine out in public. The media has doubled-down on scare stories: young people dying, healthy people dying, more cases in the US than in any other country (never mind that per capita deaths are significantly lower here than in many other countries), and more new cases than ever before (failing to mention the massive increase in testing). The media and the government want to keep us locked down. Not just us here in the States; but all of us, around the world.

Who'd have thought that going out for lunch at a Mexican restaurant would be a way of fighting back? That's my kinda war!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 05-04-2020

You rebel! smile

Guess what. After the Supreme Court ended the quarantine here, everyone ex³pected massive increase of new cases, now that people aren't stuck home. But not only the increase wasn't massive, it practically didn't happen! We had a very small increase for three days, then the numbers started decreasing again, both total numbers and the ratio of positive tests - we're still testing like crazy, but the numbers keep decreasing. I think that masks do help with it by preventing people to spit the virus on others, so I'm fine with having to wear them for foreseeable future (mine are comfortable and they look nice, so I'm fine).

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 05-04-2020

The picture has such a sense of joy to it.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 05-05-2020

Yay for lunch out, and nice enough weather for lunch out!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 05-05-2020

(05-04-2020, 06:54 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: You rebel! smile

Guess what. After the Supreme Court ended the quarantine here, everyone ex³pected massive increase of new cases, now that people aren't stuck home. But not only the increase wasn't massive, it practically didn't happen! We had a very small increase for three days, then the numbers started decreasing again, both total numbers and the ratio of positive tests - we're still testing like crazy, but the numbers keep decreasing. I think that masks do help with it by preventing people to spit the virus on others, so I'm fine with having to wear them for foreseeable future (mine are comfortable and they look nice, so I'm fine).

And I'll never never be any good.

Hey, the television news actually mentioned the Czech Republic tonight! It was just a single sentence mention, but it was about the relaxation of restrictions not resulting in an increase in deaths.

However, some of the most populous states here in the U.S. have banned all protests. This is a direct violation of the very principles that underlie the Constitution of the United States... yet it's being allowed to stand. Not the state I live in... yet... but the passivity of the citizens in this country is becoming more discouraging by the day.

(05-04-2020, 09:03 PM)werepuppy Wrote: The picture has such a sense of joy to it.

We had joy, we had fun, we had seasoned rice and beans in the sun.

[Image: may4.jpg]
May the Fourth Be With You

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 05-05-2020

Oh, she looks good, can't wait to see her out of the box!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 05-05-2020

She is looking seriously badass.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 05-05-2020

ooh, that's a teaser of a photo, excited to see the whole figure.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 05-05-2020

Oooh, even this teaser makes her seem so badass.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 05-06-2020

(05-05-2020, 05:09 PM)Elfy Wrote: She is looking seriously badass.

(05-05-2020, 05:43 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: ooh, that's a teaser of a photo, excited to see the whole figure.

(05-05-2020, 11:02 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Oooh, even this teaser makes her seem so badass.

You guys are doing this on purpose, now, aren't you?  LOL

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 05-06-2020

Ooh, another badass crew member. Looking forward to seeing her out of the box.

xp

(05-06-2020, 05:13 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Ooh, another badass crew member.  Looking forward to seeing her out of the box.

xp

sly   Whacked   Dead

LOL

DOODLE TUESDAY: 5 MAY 2020

[Image: may5a.jpg]

[Image: may5b.jpg]

[Image: may5c.jpg]

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 05-06-2020

Hmmmm... is this one going to be doll sized? Like 18 feet in their scale? LOL

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 05-06-2020

Oh, more Smarts & Crafts episodes?? Yay!!