The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=7262691)

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 06-19-2020

Oh adorable snowman

But wow in June!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 06-20-2020

[Image: june19.jpg]
19 June – Triv gets dump duty today
(No treasures to be found, alas!)

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 06-20-2020

I think someone whose name is Trivia would be very at home at the dump.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 06-20-2020

She looks like she's up to something. Would that be revenge for forcing the dump duty on her?

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 06-20-2020

Tri v does not look happy at having to do this particular job

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 06-21-2020

I’m wondering whether anyone ever comes along while you are doing doll photos at the dump! LOL

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 06-21-2020

(06-21-2020, 03:24 AM)Alliecat Wrote: I’m wondering whether anyone ever comes along while you are doing doll photos at the dump!  LOL

Not so far!

[Image: june20.jpg]
20 June – New Bratz Selfie-Snaps Yasmin goes for a drive in Disney Princess Tiana's automobile

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 06-21-2020

Again, "what great scenery!" Looks like a super spot to go for a drive, but hopefully she doesn't get bushed out there; you might have to call out SAR xp
I've only been busted once, at the mailbox, photographing Sunsette waiting for a package (her mom's arrival). It was my boss, and she thought it was funny.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 06-21-2020

Yasmin is brave, that doesn’t really look like the type of car to go ‘bush bashing’ in.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 06-21-2020

That’s a great car, but I would think it was better for city driving rather than off-road.

We’ve been seen plenty of times taking photos - pretty much every time we’ve done beach ones - but the only person who has ever said anything was our next-door neighbour when we were on the footpath in front of her house using the pretty flowers as a backdrop. She thought it was cute.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 06-21-2020

Yasmin looks like she's having a great time!

Too sad that this gen of Bratz didn't do so well. I like it. I like all Bratz gens, but maybe that's the advantage of not focusing on Bratz as my main line. I quite hated G2 MH (mostly due to lack of articulation, drop in quality and unhealthy amount of Draculaura releases, but I also wasn't a fan of the new screenings. I don't mind G2 bodies, though), so I can imagine that Bratz fans don't see the same charm in post-G1 dolls.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 06-21-2020

Yasmin looks like she's enjoying the ride. Got to admit, it's a great looking car.

I was never majorly into Bratz but I like that this Gen seemed to have less harsh screenings for the dolls. Then again, the prices often put me off, and the not being able to find any but the blonde one in the store...

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 06-22-2020

(06-21-2020, 11:08 AM)Elfy Wrote: Yasmin is brave, that doesn’t really look like the type of car to go ‘bush bashing’ in.

Those old timers had higher ground clearance than most modern cars. She's not worried!

[Image: june21a.jpg]
21 June – Addie's turn to take trash to the tip

[Image: june21b.jpg]
"Nice find! This will make an excellent dynamo for Nelly's laboratory! Or a hatch for the... 
uhm... tentative project I'm not supposed to talk about yet!"

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 06-22-2020

Spaceship parts?? Stargate?? Looking forward to seeing what this turns into.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 06-22-2020

They all have to take turns doing the dirty jobs.