The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=7262691)

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 06-25-2020

Somehow she looks a little reluctant to let go of that bag. I wonder if there is something in it that she‘s not sure she wants to let go?

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 06-25-2020

To me she looks somewhat sad, so it's like a burial instead of dumping trash... Who's in that bag?

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 06-25-2020

Seems like she's considering how much of her time is spent there...

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 06-26-2020

(06-25-2020, 06:21 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: To me she looks somewhat sad, so it's like a burial instead of dumping trash... Who's in that bag?

We're all feeling sad around The Dolly Dungeon these days. Who... or what... is in the bag? Hope, dreams, optimism, the will to continue ADAD, reasons to live... everything.

[Image: june25a.jpg]
25 June – Nellz is packing some serious heat!

Uhm... am I imagining this, or is Nelly smiling in this pic? I mean, Nelly is a Smart Doll Kanata, a face design noted for having a relatively stern appearance. There was an "alternate version" released with a more cheerful ekspression, but this is not the alternate version, nor was this image edited.

Here's a pic from a while back:

[Image: june25b.jpg]
Nelly's normal ekspression

Rationally, I know this apparent change in eksression is probably a result of the camera angle. But I've never seen Nelly appear to smile before.

I guess we have learned what makes her happy!

And this new mystery has spared you guys the ex-plosive rant that almost became the caption for this post.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 06-26-2020

Nellie and a gun. Is she going all Bond villain on us?

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 06-26-2020

She does look like she’s smiling in the first shot. Which is concerning.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 06-26-2020

Wow, I was sure she was the alternate version and you managed to snatch her before Milk was poofed out of existence. I think it might be the gun, then?

Make sure you get off your chest what you need to, bottling up too much isn't healthy.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 06-26-2020

Nellie does look much more cheerful when holding a gun. That's... something. Villian in the making?

Try not to bottle up so much, as neon said!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 06-27-2020

(06-26-2020, 07:18 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: ... bottling up too much isn't healthy.

(06-26-2020, 09:34 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Try not to bottle up so much....

So you're saying hitting the bottle might help?

[Image: june26.jpg]
26 June – This "light one candle" crap is wearing thin. It's about time to start cursing.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 06-27-2020

It is amazing how changes in the light can make their ex-pressions seem to change too. Cool atmospheric lighting on the second shot.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 06-27-2020

Triv look kinda insane in this one, very lovely! My crew approves!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 06-27-2020

The lighting here is fantastic, Triv's ex.pression looks so different

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 06-28-2020

Triv and flame, always an unsettling combination.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 06-28-2020

(06-27-2020, 06:19 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Triv looks kinda insane in this one, very lovely! My crew approves!

The influence of Her Lauded Lunacy is far reaching!

As is the influence of your photography:

[Image: june27a.jpg]
27 June – Darling Noir

[Image: june27b.jpg]
Unfiltered... mostly

I felt inspired by neon_jellyfish's photo of EAH Cerise today, but I couldn't easily access my Cerise, so Darling agreed to set aside her chainsaw and pose for a moody monochrome pic.

(I wanted this to be a pretty monochrome portrait, but it seems that all my photos turn out moody and cartoony. Oh well, what'cha gonna do?)

Also in the signature style of neon_jellyfish, I offer both a filtered and a non-filtered version.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 06-28-2020

Darling goes gothic.