The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=7262691)

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 07-11-2020

There's nothing this squad cannot accomplish!

I love the tiny buckets. Especially combined with the giant brush.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 07-11-2020

That’s so cute. A fun shot. Looks like they are really hard at work and you were peeking through the leaves to check on them. And, it’s always fun to see Carly.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 07-11-2020

And where is Janie while Addie and Triv do all the hard yards?

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 07-11-2020

These two can do anything!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 07-12-2020

(07-11-2020, 06:38 PM)Elfy Wrote: And where is Janie while Addie and Triv do all the hard yards?

Supervising, of course! After all, Janie is the true "smart" doll.   yay

[Image: july11.jpg]
11 July – Hep Cat chillaxin'

I help out one of the neighbors during the summer season by cleaning a vacation rental cabin between guests. That's how I make my toy money  yay . Today I found this plush toy cat mixed up in the towels and bedding, left behind by a guest. Hep Cat, in addition to being the coolest cat in the 'hood, is also a hand puppet. Unless we hear from the guests, he'll become a new permanent resident of the vacation cabin.

I do not often find toys while cleaning. The most commonly left behind items are phone charger parts: either the cord or the plug, rarely both together.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 07-12-2020

So while the girls are working, Janie’s just chilling with Hep Cat telling the other two to hustle.

(07-12-2020, 10:18 AM)Elfy Wrote: So while the girls are working, Janie’s just chilling with Hep Cat telling the other two to hustle.

Pretty much, yup! Smokin' cigarettes, talkin' about sports, the usual stuff.  yay

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 07-12-2020

Aw, it’s Pete the Cat!  Cute. I bet some kid is having fits.  Much as I’d like to see him in more of your photos, I hope the cabin owner contacts the guests.

(P.S. I tossed a rock with stripes. wink )

(07-12-2020, 11:23 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Aw, it’s Pete the Cat!  Cute. I bet some kid is having fits.  Much as I’d like to see him in more of your photos, I hope the cabin owner contacts the guests.

(P.S. I tossed a rock with stripes. wink )

Pete the Cat:

https://www.amazon.com/Pete-Cat-Four-Groovy-Buttons/dp/0062110586

https://www.amazon.com/MerryMakers-Groovy-Buttons-Puppet-14-5-Inch/dp/1579823106

Thank you for the character I.D.! Working in a library has its benefits, I guess! 

(Thank you for the rock... with stripes! And for the related conversation; it's been helpful!)

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 07-12-2020

Exactly that. I’ve shelved a lot of Pete the Cat books. smile
(Also, stripes on rocks = wishes. Or so I’ve heard.)

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 07-12-2020

The Goofy bloke made me laugh, especialy with the Inception-style self-portrait ("its turtles all the way down").

Addie & Triv are putting all us lazy people to shame with their projects.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 07-12-2020

The poor kiddo who left the cat with be distraught, I hope they're reunited soon.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 07-12-2020

My uncle owns a pension (like small cheap hotel) and the guests tend to forget various things there. They usually don't want to pay for shipping, so most of it stays, or is given to someone else. Most of it are phone chargers, toothbrushes, a few pairs of reading glasses, some pocket knives... Toys are quite rare. As kids, we got a book in Chinese thanks to this. We didn't decipher what it was about, so we decided it's an ancient magic book.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 07-12-2020

I hope the people who Hep Cat belongs to remember their lost member.

On the other hand... such a cool cat

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 07-13-2020

(07-12-2020, 06:49 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: My uncle owns a pension (like small cheap hotel) and the guests tend to forget various things there. ... As kids, we got a book in Chinese thanks to this. We didn't decipher what it was about, so we decided it's an ancient magic book.

Oooh, fun! That would have made a great "grimoire" for the photo challenge!

[Image: july12.jpg]
12 July – Dr. Lynette Fabian

(TBLeague S26A body with Kumik 13-20 head)