The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=7262691)

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 09-13-2020

(09-12-2020, 08:42 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: . . . (not so sure about the hair, though...).

LOL  You know me so well!

(09-12-2020, 11:13 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: In terms of the commentators - we had Phil & Paul for a number of years, until 2016 I think, as we got the international feed & they were the voices.  Paul passed away a couple of years back. . .

But barracking for Richie Porte (Aussie who’s 9th at the moment, about 2mins down), and also Mitchelton-Scott team as that’s the Aussie team (even tho no Aussies are in it this time).

Yes, I know that Paul Sherwen passed away. That was very sad. Phil Liggett and Bob Roll considered not returning as commentators following Paul's death, as they did not know if they could handle it emotionally. But return they did, and they continue to occasionally reference Paul, which I like very much, as it sometimes seems like he is still there with them. He is in spirit.

And yes, we are big Richie Porte fans here as well! He was looking very promising yesterday, but the pace on that very last steep mountain section leading to the finish was too much for him. Still, at two minutes back with a week of racing yet to go, he's not completely out of the running.

Disappointing that Bardet fell back so far yesterday. 

[Image: september12.jpg]
12 September – "We're in luck! This bloke's head doesn't fit either of our neck posts!"
"So we get to keep our heads? Or our bodies? No vivisection for us?"
"That's right! We're safe! But this disembodied git... it's probably a jar on the lab table for him!"

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Alliecat - 09-13-2020

Hahaha, what a great picture LOL it looks like something really cheerfully diabolical is going on here. I love both their ex-pressions.
I guess watching the scenery would be interesting through the race. I have never watched.
Oh dear, sounds like the card might be corrupted…? Do you have another camera to try it in?

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 09-13-2020

Ha! Hilarious!

...Her Insane Majesty seems a bit disappointed with all the head-keeping. She didn't say anything, not sure whether it's a good sign or a bad one...

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 09-13-2020

Ha! This is hilarious!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Lejays17 - 09-13-2020

They look & sound utterly delighted by that turn of events. Do you have a suitable-sized jar to keep the head in for the lab?

It’s worse news for Bardet, they did an MRI scan yesterday after his fall (Bridie the Doctor “diagnosed” concussion straight away from the ictures). He had a slight brain bleed & is out indefinitely. Fingers crossed he returns to full health & will be riding again soon.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 09-13-2020

I love how they’re turning someone else’s misfortune to their own advantage.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 09-14-2020

[Image: september13.jpg]
13 September – Mexican restaurant and lunch with Carly!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 09-14-2020

Carly! Looks like she's enjoying lunch there.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 09-14-2020

Carly and food combo makes me hungry...

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 09-14-2020

Carly looks very happy with her food

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - davidd - 09-15-2020

[Image: september14.jpg]
14 September – Dialing In the Frequency

There was a time when cellular telephones did not exist. It wasn't all that long ago, actually.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - neon_jellyfish - 09-15-2020

That's a super cool photo! And Bob is obviously having fun!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - werepuppy - 09-15-2020

I hope Bob is getting the frequency he needs and not picking up odd transmissions...

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - dargosmydaddy - 09-15-2020

I hope he gets to paint that gorgeous landscape in the background when he's done tinkering with his radio!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - Elfy - 09-15-2020

He reminds me of Danny Glover in the first Lethal Weapon film, who had a ‘mobile phone’ not dissimilar to that one.