Lejays17 2021 Doll A Week
Thanks All!

I wanted to include some of the dolls who don't get a lot of love, and badminton seemed to suit the approximate time-period for the Steampunk girls.

Dark & Light today  LOL

[Image: bb43d9648073f613246cdc9c16ca9021.jpg]
Miranda & Marie

Single shots
[Image: f4b7725fae0e81a59dbc53b96b6b42e0.jpg]

[Image: 43b91ca079e7915f9d36cf924ad1a95d.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Although the sun is out, Miranda does need her cape.
Or… especially because the sun is out Miranda needs her cape!

I suspect Marie would look especially fetching wearing the black cloak and cap!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
They are both so beautiful!
Very pretty. In the first photo, the opposite light and dark dresses and hair make a nice contrast. All the red flowers scattered around make the setting look somewhat magical.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(08-15-2021, 04:07 PM)davidd Wrote: I suspect Marie would look especially fetching wearing the black cloak and cap!

I'll have to do that shot at some point - I've also got a greeny-blue one that I could try for contrast on Miranda  LOL

(08-16-2021, 04:39 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Very pretty. In the first photo, the opposite light and dark dresses and hair make a nice contrast. All the red flowers scattered around make the setting look somewhat magical.

the red flowers are from the camellia on the driveway - it's an amazing site when they all are scattered all over the ground.  There's also a white one just next to it, but it doesn't seem to drop its blooms in the same way.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Inspired by Alliecat's butterfly farm this week, I present two Butterfly Girls.  (and Pinterest is being stupid & loading things sideways sorry!)

Elinor enjoyed dressing up today & flapping about the front yard trying out her wings.

[Image: a283d889cbc77ee77df6ad55f945fb8c.jpg]

And Poppy from Rainbow High enjoyed hanging out in the quince tree - we finally found out what it was a few weeks ago.  we referred to it as a crabapple tree before this.
[Image: b4428603a72a65e3ed11ee4d1cc431d2.jpg]
Elinor looks like she's reaching for a big hug.
While I'm not normally a huge fan of orange, Poppy's tangerine hair is a fabulous shade! And her blue eyes are a great contrast.
At a quick peek, it seems there are tons of recipes online for quince. Do you ever make anything from it?
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Ha That sideways butterfly wings pic has me LOL-ing!
I've ended up having to download the sideways photo from Pinterest, rotating it, re-uploading to Pinterest & then copying it to here.  It's a major pain in the butt

(elfy is currently fighting with Flicker to set his own thing up).

And the useless thing has still rotated it sideways  Rawr! Rawr! Rawr! Rawr!

[Image: 78cdc85c290bbadca0f4b5db12403723.jpg]

Samire with the daisies in the next-door neighbour's yard - they were originally planted on our side, but we mowed them at some point so we can't really see them now  LOL
Purple daisies! Awesome!
A profusion of purpleness!
Oh, I hate it when that happens; Facebook turns things sideways and upside down if you try to change the image size. Anyway, lovely purpleness! They look like some sort of steel sperm (stupid phone!!) Osteospermum?
They are quite gorgeous daisies. It’s a pity that ours seem to have been whipper snipped accidentally.
Okay, trying to post from my ancient lj account...

Sophie found some snowdrops on the garden path today.

[Image: 124798_original.jpg]