♥ Imogen's Here! My First Blythe!! ♥ [UPD]
I got home this evening from seeing Jurassic World, and a delightful little parcel was waiting for me!!

[Image: 4xxo4cz.jpg?2]

Imogen is a custom Simply Delight made by our own lovely Buzzingbumblebee. She is very talented because Immy's face is just stunning in person. I thought I would faint when I opened her up Heart She was even giftwrapped!! Thank you so much, Bee yay

[Image: 0aKaFJH.jpg?1]

I guess we're not always lucky enough to own the dolls we fall in love with, especially if they belong to other people. I feel very honoured to have been given the chance to have this precious dolly in my family, because Imogen here is the Blythe who made me realise how cute Blythes can be! That makes her so special.

[Image: hcVLWzE.jpg?1]

Immy is my first Blythe, but I know for sure now she won't be my last. She's already whispered that she would like a sister, please.

[Image: eQNnKcZ.jpg?1]

She's so photogenic. This is the first time I've properly tested out my new camera, and Imogen is a fun model to work with! If a bit of a diva wink

[Image: e2aSOia.jpg?1]

Thanks for viewing! More to come when her (many) new outfits arrive! ~
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
♥ Imogen's Here! My First Blythe!! ♥ [UPD] - by Missy_Crane - 06-18-2015, 07:27 AM