Hina Ichigo's Feedback
+1
Hina helped me out in getting a Dollfie Dream Miko. She ordered the doll for me and then shipped her over, as Volks USA is not shipping overseas. Everything was perfect. Communication was spot on, she updated me all way through and my beautiful doll arrived quickly and safely.
Thank you so much once again.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
+1 as a buyer

Hina is always the perfect person to deal with. Thankyou, as always.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a buyer! As always a smooth transaction, fast payment and great communication. Thanks again!
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a seller! I bought a Leekeworld Little Bird from her and she was exactly as described. Quick, friendly communication, fast shipping, and great packaging. Thanks so much!
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket
+1 as a buyer :3 she bought a custom girl from me and everything was swift and perfect, as always! Strongly recommend x3
+1 as a seller.

Great seller! Very patient and helpful. Doll heads were packed securely and in spectacular condition. Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller

MY gorgeous fragile type 1 girl was packed with the most care I have ever seen, for her safety smile Thankyou again Hina !
+1 as a seller again, always. Thankyou again Hina, my 2 new family members are safe and sound.
+1 as a buyer - Hina bought some items from closet cleanup sale. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. Thanks!
+1 as a buyer. As always fast payment and great communication! Thanks for another perfect transaction! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as seller (and babysitter grin )

Hina sold me 2 beautiful girls and she is also holding some other family members for me that required shipping in the US only. AS ever, thankyou!
+1 to Hina as a traveling doll host! Hina took wonderful photos of Penny and shipped her in a very timely manner. I appreciated the swap gifts a lot, and really enjoyed having her as a participant. Thank you so much, Hina! Heart
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
+1 as a keeper/sender of Dalicious prize doll. Tina came in today, and is absolutely wonderful. Thank you very much!
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
I feel honored that my Lead will find a home with Hina! Every part of the transaction was perfect for me, thank you for such a pleasant transaction.
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
+1 for a split

Hina split a Latte with me and everything went as smoothly as one could desire. Thank you very much!