Crazykimochi's Feedback
+1 as an awesome seller. Very friendly and great communication. I would definitely buy from her again. Happy
+1 as a seller. Bought some headbands, they're even better than I excepted. Real craftsmanship. Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller!
Wonderful to deal with as always!
Thank youHeart 2
+1 for an awsome seller. Great communication and very sweet. Got my things really fast and love them lots grin
+ 1 for Tina as an amazing seller <3

I bought a few headbands from her and they arrived so fast and are sooo amazing!
Thank you SO much Tina!!!
+1 as a fantastic seller!
Communication was great and she's super nice! Thanks so much for the wig and extras! Heart 2
@ +176 Positives
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+ 3 for selling 3 Pullip Lala items! Thank you so so much! Love, Daniela.
+1 for quick payment for her part of the FMD GO
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1!
Tina is an amazing seller grin
Wig arrived in amazing condition and Tina is so nice <3 <3
Highly recommend!
<3 <3 <3 <3
pullipninahaute
+1!! Wow, wow ,wow! I really didn't suspect to get my girl so fast! Everything is in great condition! Great packing! Thank you!

My Feedback
[/align]
Bought 3 headbands from Tina! They are awesome! They look so cute on my girls, thank you Tina!!!
+1 for Leeke wig.

Thanks for the cute extra sticker flakes! :3
+1 positive feedback for quick and well-shipped items: wig, headband and robe came nice packed with stickers. <3 Sorry this took me a while to put down, Tina! Thanks so much; I love everything!!
ask me about: my momoko I'm rehoming or my pullip clothes sale...
looking for: picco neemo s body
feel free to just talk to me: if you're new or even if you aren't! I love a good conversation with a fellow doll-collector.
+1 as a seller. Awesome items as always, great communication, and fast shipping! grin

andddd...

+1 as a buyer. Great communication and quick payment. Thanks, Tina! <3
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]