Asashi's Feedback
grin +1 Great seller! Carefully packaged and quick shipping.
Thanks so much!

Merlo.
[Image: signature.jpg]
+1 great buyer, quick payment and great communication :] :kissy:
[Image: dollymarket_signature.jpg]
+1 for trade/seller. Wonderful person to trade with. Packages everything wonderfully and even packed a little something extra.

grin
+1 for being a fabulously patient seller! Asashi was incredibly kind and understanding, and totally went "the extra mile" for me. ^^

Thank you most kindly!
+1 as a buyer for Rainbow Brite stock. Great communication. <3 Shipped out this afternoon.
+1 from me! Fast payment, great communication! Thanks!

B)
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a seller - cards arrived safely today. Thanks! ^__^
A great trade with Asashi! Cutest post-its and pens, adoreable stickers as extras. Loved that it cam packaged in a Hello Kitty sandwich bag which was bothe neat and hilarious all at once. Thanks once again for yet another great trade!
"I'm writing this letter and wishing you well..."
+1 as seller
Affordable prices & supper fast shipping
+1 from me! Asashi and I conducted a trade -- my first! She was so sweet and patient. Everything got to me just fine, too. <3
+1 positive from me!

grin

Sent quickly, and great communication! I loved the envelope :3

Pity my Post Office sucks, eh?

wink
+1 as a seller
Asashi is wonderful to work with, wraps everything so cutely it's like receiving a present, and my dolls LOVE the little extras!

yay thanks again <3
Well I sadly cannot give positive feedback, since my Namu Serpent whom i had bought from her never arrived. I never got the tracking number and cannot contact her. Transfered the money months ago...

EDIT: so yeah if anybody is interested in his outfit (which a bought from some one else in here because I loved this doll and everything about him......) them pm me...
~Jeanet KAULITZ <3

(omg can't believe I wrote Kauliltz when I made my profile hahahahahahhah)
+1

^___^ Bought the 1/6 Fender Strat off of her ~
And it came wrapped up nicely with extra stickers (<3)
Great transaction overall :]
1+ as a seller!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/