♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥Papermoonpixie's Feedback♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥
+1 from me!! The hoodie arrived so quickly! Thanks soo much!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a fantastic seller for raphia's overdress. very friendly, great communication, fast shipping.

thank you!!
+1 for the swift purchase of my Alice wig!

+1 (oh how I wish it could be +10!!wink for a great trade as well!
Stock wanted - Blythe Cousin Olivia blouse and corset, Angelic Pretty Dal, Momoko Sweet Poodle
Items wanted - Girl Ciel boots, Pirate Dal's boots
Clicky for bigger WANTLIST!

Ruled by one Kenner blythe....
+2 fast payment and very nice smile
+1 positive love Rovam fast shipping fantastic price and communication!
+1 as a seller, I bought prunellas stock and it was a great price, friendly communications and fast shipping to the UK. thank you yay
Need type 4 hand for pullip Lala - or closest colour match
At Home > Grell, Chill, Neo Angelique, MIR, AP Sfoglia, Naomi, Prupate, Nella, Bloody Red Hood. Tiphona, Seila, Lala, Lunatic Queen, Romantic Alice blue, Romantic Alice pink, Batgirl (sdcc), Kaela, Midnight Velvet, Elisabeth, Pere Noel, Stica, Merl, Harley Quinn, Yuki 'brown eyes', Akemi, Tokidoki Luna, Tokidoki Lunarosa, Tokidoki Hellokitty Violetta, Original Hello Kitty x2, Wilhelmina, Nella Retro Memory, Beary Fairy Kiyomi, Sdcc Tokidoki Stella, La Robe Vert Clair, Kirakishou 2014, Shinku 2014, Sepia Alice, Ann Roman Holiday, Nana-Chan. Heart
Ordered >
BJD at home Dream of Doll - Homme Ducan and Camine
+1 as a seller
I got Coral, she was well packaged and communication was great. Thank you yay
+1 great seller, super nice and very fast shipping! Pullip was packed really well and arrived in perfect condition smile
+1 for papermoonpixie as a seller!!
Veryyy friendly seller, lightning-fast shipping, the doll was very very well packed with a cute "fragile - handle with love" on the package!
Thanks from abroad ^^
+3 for an absolutely wonderful customizer and wonderful seller. Couldn't be happier, always a pleasure to do business with (sorry for delay).
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Great and nice contact fast shipping and great surprises

Thany you very much i hope to come back to you sooon
Dolls: Asuka- Barasuishou-Cornice- capt. hook -Elisabeth-Eos - Filato-Haute NY-Kirsche-Lan Ai ( Custom), lunatic Queen- merl -Melissa-Mir-Mj-miku lol - Naomi 2x - naoko-nanette-nanachan-noir- neo noir- nero- Pappin-Prunella-princepessa-Raphia- Steampunk Alice-Sebastian ( custom) -Youtsuzu-yomi
BJD Doll Love 1/3
Dollfie Dream 2x
obitsu 60
Blythe : 1 Factory , 1 Darkrabbit hole
+1 for a great sale

bought a bait doll head from her and it came in perfect condition - looking forward to working with her again yay
+1 seller~

Bought an absolutely gorgeous doll that was wonderfully packaged (I, too, got the adorable 'fragile - handle with love' sticker on the outer box) and was even included with a cute dress! Shipping was super fast and seller was super friendly, a perfect transaction! Thanks so much~! <33
+1 for me! Bought a customized Taeyang from this seller. Everything was awesome! Was like talking to a friend!
+1 for a great sale

bought a pair of cat eye eyechips from her - she was a pleasure to do business with